Yeah, the implication that Ray is about to take his Higher Education up the butt is sort of precious, in a weird way. Beef protesting in the dream sequence makes it just that much better.
Also, I think I've had this conversation with people, as Teodor: asking a simple question with slight jargon and getting "whoaaa, don't blind me with your SCIENCE!" in response. Grrr, bah. It's your own fault for saying something as dumb as steak and spaghetti being anywhere near each other on the Phylogenetic Tree of Dinner Options.
Yeah I was recently negotiating the next show I will direct, and inquired if the show would be under the theatre company's monkier or my own, and I was brutally mocked! Mocked I tell you!
I have to ask: did you actually SAY "Mon
kier"? Because I would mock you too.
If that's a typo and you actually said 'mon
iker' I might look at you funny (because, mainly, that word belongs in Pre WWII newspapers, Variety magazaine and crossword puzzle clues) and leave it at that.
Most intriguing post to me: V-Adore's about being mocked for applying science to combat illogical jargon.
Sometimes I g(f)eel the urge to point out the pretentiousness of someone criticizing my personal usage.
Other times I'm overwhelmed by the urge to point out (possibly pretentiously) the ill logic of someone's personal usage.
It's OK if it's
MY usage.
It's like the old George Carlin line - about how Everyones else's stuff is
SHIT and your shit is
STUFF.