Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Poll

What the fuck?

Puh
- 0 (0%)
Fuck if I know
- 3 (30%)
I've seen weirder
- 2 (20%)
This is the price we pay for Iron Chef
- 5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: November 08, 2005, 07:40:57 pm


Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain  (Read 6772 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2005, 09:02:17 pm »

I have to vote with aparrish on this one, Bozack. Not about the stallion thing specifically, but about the two halves of your post being specifically contradictory.

Sure, the eel thing is the bottom of the well for you. But if you keep looking, the well can get deeper. The well goes as deep as you want it to. How deep do you want your well? Do you want to end up standing at the bottom of this Internet porn well of despair, knee-deep in cold and murky I-don't-know-what, laughing at the n00bs who think cartoons of nurses exploding during sex are as freaky as it gets, and then look up at the distant speck of light far above you and remember the days when you once fantasized about two ladies making out and didn't even know what other people were thinking?

Let it lie. The well has no bottom.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 09:55:20 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
I have to vote with aparrish on this one, Bozack. Not about the stallion thing specifically, but about the two halves of your post being specifically contradictory.

Sure, the eel thing is the bottom of the well for you. But if you keep looking, the well can get deeper. The well goes as deep as you want it to. How deep do you want your well? Do you want to end up standing at the bottom of this Internet porn well of despair, knee-deep in cold and murky I-don't-know-what, laughing at the n00bs who think cartoons of nurses exploding during sex are as freaky as it gets, and then look up at the distant speck of light far above you and remember the days when you once fantasized about two ladies making out and didn't even know what other people were thinking?

Let it lie. The well has no bottom.


Indeed
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 07:47:57 pm »

The well may have no bottom, but this is getting close:

Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 09:12:39 pm »

Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these on my dashboard.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2005, 09:17:34 pm »

Quote from: "misterqueue"
Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these on my dashboard.


I remember V being quite familiar with these, no?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2005, 10:05:51 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
The well may have no bottom, but this is getting close:


Man, that ain't nowhere near. Nobody's even being executed for ethnic impurity.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2005, 11:10:40 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these on my dashboard.


I remember V being quite familiar with these, no?


Or side_show?  Maybe Bozack?

On second thought, I don't remember who brought it up.  But it's come up before.  And I can't find it.

Jackhammer Jesus.  Heh.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 02:55:09 am »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "misterqueue"
Not that it's the bottom of the well or anything, but I want to put one of these on my dashboard.

I remember V being quite familiar with these, no?

Or side_show?  Maybe Bozack?

On second thought, I don't remember who brought it up.  But it's come up before.  And I can't find it.

Jackhammer Jesus.  Heh.

That would be side_show
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 04:51:24 am »

Yes.  Every year, I wonder if I've really found that special someone, that someone I can buy a baby jesus butt plug for.  Merry Christmas, baby.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 04:35:50 pm »

People, my boyfriend is a Catholic. Like a real, practicin', Lent-observin' Catholic. I could never ever ever get away with the Baby Jesus Butt Plug.

Anyway, however belatedly, I have to agree with Ben. Attempting to find the bottom of the intarweb cesspool will just leave you sad. I tried it, and eventually I stopped, much to the increase of my overall life quality. Furthermore, you have a significant risk if you do do this to suffer the Curse of 4chan: actually getting into some of this shit. Ew.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 05:26:36 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Yes.  Every year, I wonder if I've really found that special someone, that someone I can buy a baby jesus butt plug for.  Merry Christmas, baby.


Is it still okay if I glue it to my dashboard?  Then again maybe the hood.. would be easier for strange people to sit on I suppose.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
He's a surfing Iguana and yes, he has a very small brain
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 06:44:26 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
=Anyway, however belatedly, I have to agree with Ben. Attempting to find the bottom of the intarweb cesspool will just leave you sad. I tried it, and eventually I stopped, much to the increase of my overall life quality. Furthermore, you have a significant risk if you do do this to suffer the Curse of 4chan: actually getting into some of this shit. Ew.


Look where it got Pete Townshend.

"I swear officer, I was only trying to find out what's out there to protect me kiddies!"
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up