Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8  (Read 4938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 05:17:39 pm »

Quote from: "Roger"
Finally, a break from Ray's package.

Maybe we'll get more blog-based updates on the state of his wang.
Logged

BatzRadio

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 39
  • Check the record, check the guy's rock record.
    • View Profile
    • http://batzradio.livejournal.com
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 05:52:08 pm »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
This can only end in a death.


Quote from: "jmcc"
I wonder if Showbiz was inspired by Jaime on that moustache.


Those two observations immediately made me realize the end of this Showbiz stint.

Digging that sign innovation though, hope he sells the patent for good money to pay off Rockford Fosgate before he's struck down.
Logged

Noah

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 06:57:25 pm »

Quote from: "jmcc"
I wonder if Showbiz was inspired by Jaime on that moustache.


some combination of Jaime the Science Friend and Mantonio
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2005, 03:25:19 am »

Quote from: "BatzRadio"
things


Dude your avatar makes me giggle with glee.

I don't like Showbiz at all. Even "HELLA YELLIN' ABOUT THE SEX".
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 06:15:11 am »

But who would Showbiz be marketing this to? Actual panhandlers or small-time hustlers who augment their illegal income by their phony panhandling?

Yeah mull that one over for awhile, why don't you?
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2005, 07:10:05 am »

Most creative sign I ever saw:

"Aliens stole girlfriend.  Need $15 for spaceship."

I still didn't give him money, but I considered it.  This was a big step.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2005, 06:10:38 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Rock"
If a homeless person has a funny sign, he hasn't been homeless that long. A REAL homeless person is too hungry to be funny.
Logged

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2005, 10:12:46 pm »

Real homeless people can have funny signs, but that's only due to odd word useage, phrasing and terrible spelling caused by their terrible hunger and desparation. Like seeing some guy with a mountain-man-type beard wearing a threadbare parka and jeans that have gone shiny with grease standing at a street corner holding up a ragged piece of cardboard that reads "PLEAZE to Be HELPING".

I tend to distrust the homeless guys with "funny" signs more than I do the ones with crazed looks in their eyes who talk to imaginary people.
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2005, 01:51:49 pm »

Quote from: "LCB"
Real homeless people can have funny signs, but that's only due to odd word useage, phrasing and terrible spelling caused by their terrible hunger and desparation. Like seeing some guy with a mountain-man-type beard wearing a threadbare parka and jeans that have gone shiny with grease standing at a street corner holding up a ragged piece of cardboard that reads "PLEAZE to Be HELPING".


Ha! ha!  Oh, it is to laugh.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2005, 08:04:56 pm »

God. Who needs a drink.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2005, 06:20:25 am »

It is to laugh, indeed. Much amusement can be had from the misfortunes of the down and out. I laugh mockingly at them from my hoss-drawn coach, peering at them through my gold-rimmed pince-nez and throwing money to them...only it's "money" from board games. Try to spend THAT on Night Train, you destitute suckers!  

Naw, I sympathize really. I happen to be from circumstances myself, you see. I've had it rough. One time, I actually had to eat at a Hardee's.
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2005, 11:56:31 am »

Quote from: "LCB"
It is to laugh, indeed. Much amusement can be had from the misfortunes of the down and out. I laugh mockingly at them from my hoss-drawn coach, peering at them through my gold-rimmed pince-nez and throwing money to them...only it's "money" from board games. Try to spend THAT on Night Train, you destitute suckers!  

Naw, I sympathize really. I happen to be from circumstances myself, you see. I've had it rough. One time, I actually had to eat at a Hardee's.


Ray Smuckles everyone, let's hear it for him.


Remember to tip your waitress.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up