Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crying while eating.  (Read 7251 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Crying while eating.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005, 11:45:03 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
Bozack, when you get into town let's make one of these.


"...and then not show it to the people on the Achewood forum."
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 12:39:40 am »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
Bozack, when you get into town let's make one of these.


"...and then not show it to the people on the Achewood forum."



RIGHT!  

well so B and I talked about it, and of couse what is the first thing he suggests?  I'll tell you, but wait, go ahead and guess....

got an idea?

Ok: It involves eating "Dong," ... you are correct!  


I vetoed it for predictability and lack of effort, but we ARE going to make one, or I am if he decides not to grace mw with his prescence.  What should be eaten?  Why should we cry?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 12:49:18 am »

Okay, this is the idea that Beatrice rejected.

Music: "Please Please Please, Let Me Get What I Want," by the Smiths

Opening shot- my eye. A single tear rolls down my cheek.
WE PAN BACK
I am sucking on a dong, coming out of the fly of a pair of jeans.
PAN BACK
The jeans are being worn by Beatrice. She turns to the camera and gives a thumbs up.
FADE TO BLACK.

I am an unrecognized GENIUS.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 03:18:02 am »

You need to be eating risotto, and of course, be crying about the saddest thing or the other saddest thing, or maybe each of you crying about one or both.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 05:35:28 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
best       idea           ever



alright!

and (we) are having this conversation over an empty breakfast table

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 01:22:51 am »

Bozacks idea wins.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Crying while eating.
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 06:07:08 pm »

Good times, for a change...

This thread reminds me of the time I made a video of me and my friends crying while singing.

It's much more humourous than crying while eating.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 06:19:07 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Good times, for a change...


Ah - so have you noticed that the climate of the board has become pissy of late too?  *What's up daddy?  Did you bring the love?

* a door-to-door salesman called me Mommy in a very sexual way a couple of weeks ago.  The first time he said it, "Okay, Mommy," I thought I'd misheard him.  When I more agressively insisted that I didn't want to lower my heating costs he said "Are you sure, Mommy?"  I was very weirded out and I closed the door in his face.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Crying while eating.
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 06:47:31 pm »

Oh, actually, I was just singing the beginning of "Please x3 Let me Get What I want."

But yeah, I have noticed that everyone has been a little pissy lately, including Daddy himself.  

It's just the stress talking, baby.  Daddy still loves you.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 06:56:28 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "jough"
Good times, for a change...


Ah - so have you noticed that the climate of the board has become pissy of late too?  *What's up daddy?  Did you bring the love?

* a door-to-door salesman called me Mommy in a very sexual way a couple of weeks ago.  The first time he said it, "Okay, Mommy," I thought I'd misheard him.  When I more agressively insisted that I didn't want to lower my heating costs he said "Are you sure, Mommy?"  I was very weirded out and I closed the door in his face.


Was he saying Mami? or Mommy?

Also, good for you! stick to your guns on paying high heating costs!

(what was he selling, by the way?)
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 06:57:47 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"


(what was he selling, by the way?)


Hot Air!!


.
i'm so, so sorry.
i need help.
.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 08:00:47 pm »

Oh there's the local gas company that bills based on usage (the one we use), then there's the municipal gas company that bills you one standard bill all year long instead, whether your usage is higher or lower than there charge (the guy who called me mommy).  Since we built an energy efficient house, with an extremely high efficiency gas furnace, we don't have any interest in the standard rate bill through municipal gas, 'cause unlike most of the much older houses around here, we'd be paying quite a bit more than the actual cost to heat our house if we went with them.  We have teeny-tiny gas bills, but because our house was designed to look exactly like all the other character homes on the street I've had a hard time convincing the municipal gas people that my house is indeed a brand new energy efficent house, not one that leaks heat from every crack and window like most of the places on our street.  

And it was definitly Mommy, and he said it in a pouty-little-boy-voice and even stuck out his bottom lip.  Did I mention he had a Carribean accent?  I suppose only a man with a Carribean accent could pull this line off and have the effect be me taking him psudo-seriously, instead of, say, laughing right in his face.  I was half disgusted, half amused by the whole thing.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Crying while eating.
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 01:31:59 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"


(what was he selling, by the way?)


Hot Air!!


.
i'm so, so sorry.
i need help.
.

Zing!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up