Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just as he 'maxed (08-29-03)  (Read 5624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2003, 02:42:55 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

I don't know how to read this now.
Slink, did you mean "posting while Maxing"?

**PS I think it's shorthand for Climaxing, which is a term they used to use for orgasms back around the time of the Phil Donahue Show I think**


*ahem* climaxing while posting? Dude!
No mixing... DJing (though I like to call it mixing because I don't do fuck*ng techno!!!!). I had about 20 seconds left of I think a Soundgarden track and had to get into Tom Waits - Goin Out West real fast!

Oh and to be OT about this - We know that Ray was friends with Beef as kittens, and class doesn't choose your friends when you're young! Well...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2003, 03:17:13 am »

I figured there was a clean explanation. Did you at least write your name with smoke whilst 'laying track'?
J
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2003, 03:52:17 am »

You just know someone's going to try the "posting while 'maxing" idea now. Godspeed, whichever insane 'woody you may be.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2003, 04:25:20 am »

Quote from: "jough"
he (she?)


Though it may not have been clear in any of the posts regarding mrs|Choop, I am indeed, in deed, in need, inneed, intruth, and in truth a "he." I am Choop. The wife (legally and in any other manner) is mrs|Choop, at lesast in board syntax.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2003, 04:32:54 am »

New post, now on topic:

As far as "Alternate Phillipe," I mean the Phillipe that (after his initial time travel) may well visit the times he could have missed, thus aging him four (eighteen? who knows?) days, and going back to experience it all as though he was never there, or at least handn't known then what he knows then (or know now, I'm not quite clear on this myself).

Time travel stories always make me ponder. That's why I studied time travel in college. Major: Time Travel. Minor: French Lit.*


Of course that's not tre. I studied literature NOT AT ALL in college. I'm an HIS/PSC grad from some measly Liberal Arts colege., so don't worry about me putting you out of a job.)

Edit: good Pete was I drinking heavily yesterday.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Re: Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2003, 06:08:46 am »

Quote from: "jough"
And is putting an ashtray on a girl's back as you take her from behind really all that kinky?  I mean, seriously?


By itself, probably not.  But making your best friend watch from the shadows of a dumbwaiter at the same time?  It's probably outside of what most people would consider "normal" or "healthy"  (But it's still pretty vanilla)

Besides, healthy is overrated.

I just love the fact the Beef claims that he'd close his eyes and cover his ears, but he still knows all of these details.  And the rest of the gang knew he would...
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2003, 08:28:05 pm »

Quote from: "bluebird_of_unhappiness"
And "Maxin'" would be derived from what?


I believe it's a neo-hipster contraction for "cliMAXINg" - which in turn is a slang word meaning to achieve a sexual orgasm.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2003, 08:32:24 pm »

Quote from: "sjlimmer"
I just love the fact the Beef claims that he'd close his eyes and cover his ears, but he still knows all of these details.  And the rest of the gang knew he would...


Actually, I think Beef said that he *could* cover his eyes and ears at any time.

But he didn't.

So they asked.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Just as he 'maxed - 29 August
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2003, 12:29:44 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
New post, now on topic:

As far as "Alternate Phillipe," I mean the Phillipe that (after his initial time travel) may well visit the times he could have missed, thus aging him four (eighteen? who knows?) days, and going back to experience it all as though he was never there, or at least handn't known then what he knows then (or know now, I'm not quite clear on this myself).

Time travel stories always make me ponder. That's why I studied time travel in college. Major: Time Travel. Minor: French Lit.*


Of course that's not tre. I studied literature NOT AT ALL in college. I'm an HIS/PSC grad from some measly Liberal Arts colege., so don't worry about me putting you out of a job.)

Edit: good Pete was I drinking heavily yesterday.


Thank you, I figured you meant something other than a ref. to horrible teen Phillipe, as you didn't include "regular" Phillipe in your list.

 I majored in Eng Lit for two years before switching to the far more fun and parent-angering Theatre and Drama dept. from which I graduated, and I can tell you your explaination was far too concise and not nearly as driven by a mix of ego and fear as any Eng. Lit student's would have been.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up