Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05  (Read 7116 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2005, 11:30:58 pm »

I know that there have been several times when somebody on this very forum requested a seemingly random t-shirt.

That said, I would totally buy a More Science long-sleeved t-shirt.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2005, 11:53:45 pm »

Quote from: "mudokon"
Is anyone really creeped out by Ray's bulge? I've never understood people being disgusted by things like that. Things like Ray's bulge. I would like to say that I love Ray's bulge.


There are far worse bulges in the world.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2005, 12:21:48 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

There are far worse bulges in the world.


NOT CLICKING!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2005, 12:22:59 am »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

There are far worse bulges in the world.


NOT CLICKING!


Good idea. <shudder>
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2005, 12:44:20 am »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

There are far worse bulges in the world.


NOT CLICKING!


Good idea. <shudder>


Wait, I just don't get the mechanics of what's going on there.  I clicked, but I'm more confused than distrubed.  There is a c*ck there, but...  What is going on there?  I... just...?  Um are those two men or is one of them a woman?  What are they doing?  Are they... dancing?  Cock Rub Warriors?  What?  And Why is everybody watching?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2005, 01:32:02 am »

I'm not exactly sure what's happening there, but the look on the one guy's face is priceless.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2005, 03:15:47 am »

Damn, that is one thick, blunt-ass c*ck. The little girl is great, though. WHAAAAAAT???
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2005, 04:14:53 am »

I think he's about to put his pee pee in that other guys poop chute.

Whaaat

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2005, 04:25:04 am »

Mannn, that guy can't even wrap his hand all the way around his dick.  I don't even think they manufacture dildos that thick.  Could be wrong, never really shopped around for 'em.

So wait a minute... the woman with aviators is for sale?
Logged
ACHIEVE

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2005, 04:26:37 am »

Quote from: "*****_god"
So wait a minute... the woman with aviators is for sale?

I think it's a buyers market on that product.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2005, 01:45:46 pm »

I like how the uninsured motorist is depicted wearing Oakley Blades from ca. 1989.

Who knew you could still buy them directly from Oakley?  I thought they'd be strictly eBay auction items by now.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2005, 01:53:17 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

There are far worse bulges in the world.


NOT CLICKING!


Good idea. <shudder>


Wait, I just don't get the mechanics of what's going on there.  I clicked, but I'm more confused than distrubed.  There is a c*ck there, but...  What is going on there?  I... just...?  Um are those two men or is one of them a woman?  What are they doing?  Are they... dancing?  Cock Rub Warriors?  What?  And Why is everybody watching?


I actually think it's a fertility dance. I remembe rreading about something nearly identical via Joseph Campbell (Primitive Mythology, "Masks of God" series.). In the cited instance this ritual was performed by Australian aborigines. The c*ck was a stick held between the legs and it was used to shoot some sort of psychic bolt at the other guy's taint (which was, according to Campbell, chakhra #1.)

So perhaps this is a fertility ritual. Jury is still out on whether or noit that is a fake wang.

Edit: 1111 posts!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 04:07:59 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
I like how the uninsured motorist is depicted wearing Oakley Blades from ca. 1989.

Who knew you could still buy them directly from Oakley?  I thought they'd be strictly eBay auction items by now.

I remember thinking those were insanely cool when I was 9. I remember they even used to sell the nose, lenses, and ear-pieces separately so that you could mix and match colors.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2005, 06:13:54 pm »

Quote from: "The Oakley Corporation"
This Oakley original is signed with legacy insignias, and its trigger-shaped earstems are a rare distinction in the collection of optical art.


God. Fuck you, Oakley.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
11/17/05- Holiday Gift Catalog '05
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 07:17:15 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
I like how the uninsured motorist is depicted wearing Oakley Blades from ca. 1989.

Who knew you could still buy them directly from Oakley?  I thought they'd be strictly eBay auction items by now.

I remember thinking those were insanely cool when I was 9. I remember they even used to sell the nose, lenses, and ear-pieces separately so that you could mix and match colors.


I owned a pair of those (Black frames, red-gold-green-blue reflective coating) for a period in the 90s.  I lost them when I got ditched at a music festival by someone and had left them in their back seat.

In the end it probably worked out best all around, though, 'cause in actual fact I looked like a giant dork in them but would have never admitted it to myself.

I also at one point wore Jams.  

Look, I'm not proud of everything in my past.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up