Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus  (Read 4620 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2005, 07:14:12 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Listen, when I only post once a month its gotta hurt.

Gasp!

Also, congrats on preggersness from sig, Ash. My best to you and yours.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2005, 08:05:06 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Yeah, I really can't bear all these bad jokes.


Ack!

That's right, a Cathy-esque "ack" is what you get!  Another pun like that and it's naked pictures of Bea Arthur in your in-box!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2005, 08:07:42 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan's sig"
We're preggers again


I prefer "knocked up" - but either way, way to inseminate dude!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2005, 08:38:16 am »

Quote from: "side_show"

Ack!


Smells, will you have my retarded baby?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2005, 09:59:08 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "side_show"

Ack!


Smells, will you have my retarded baby?


....Ack!  Ack!  I'm too fat!  I have nothing to wear!  I just ate a whole cake! Ack!  Diet has the word "die" in it for a... for a... reason...

*s_s, coming out of it, all groggy*

Hey, what just happened? I feel so... oh my god, did I just do it again?  Did I channel the ghost of un-funny?  Fuck I hate when that happens, and who the hell's this guy in my bed?

Oh man, did I just get knocked up over the internet?  Fuck.  It's the morning after pill for me, I guess.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 02:24:25 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"


Also, congrats on preggersness from sig, Ash. My best to you and yours.


They're obviously much better at it than the stupid pandas.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2005, 03:11:25 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Oh man, did I just get knocked up over the internet?  Fuck.  It's the morning after pill for me, I guess.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to not hijack this thread now? s_s, look what you've done.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2005, 05:51:15 pm »

Smells, don't chemically disintegrate our Internet Love Child.  I mean seriously!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Wombat announces temporary whining hiatus
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2005, 02:45:55 am »

How does one abort an internet baby anyway?  I mean what's the internet equivilent of a coat hanger anyway?  Probably this, would be my guess.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up