Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here "comes" a Special Boy  (Read 1696 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Skillator

  • Guest
Here "comes" a Special Boy
« on: November 18, 2005, 10:09:41 pm »



I just caught this in my weekly gander at photoshop phriday .
I guess my friends aren't the only ones to think that philippe looks like a johnson.

meh.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Here "comes" a Special Boy
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 11:10:15 pm »

Saddest Thing is when breaks your reservoir tip leetle Phillipe.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Here "comes" a Special Boy
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 04:29:53 am »

I had to stop wearing my Here Comes a Special Boy T-Shirt to work because more than one person commented that it looked like a c*ck.  I can only guess how many thought it looked like a c*ck and didn't comment.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up