Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this how it works?  (Read 4549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Is this how it works?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 02:57:26 am »

"AlohaPup" is an adorable word to refer to a small child, really. I'm not sure how often I have reason to refer to the AlohaPups, but when I do I will remember the word.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Is this how it works?
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 05:20:33 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
"AlohaPup" is an adorable word to refer to a small child, really. I'm not sure how often I have reason to refer to the AlohaPups, but when I do I will remember the word.


I recently took to calling children "little sniffers" for no aparent reason.  I thought it was cute, as with AlohaPups, but then I was talking to a coworker who only works with kids at risk, and I realized she thought I meant children who were into sniffing intoxicating agents, not little kids who sniffle due to colds or cold weather, so I stopped.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Biz Markizzle

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 73
    • View Profile
Is this how it works?
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 03:02:29 pm »

I make a simple post to introduce myself and you people turn it into a discussion about eating babies. That is equal parts sick and wonderful.
Logged
Even my superficial raps are super official.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Is this how it works?
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 03:24:34 pm »

Quote from: "Biz Markizzle"
I make a simple post to introduce myself and you people turn it into a discussion about eating babies. That is equal parts sick and wonderful.

Oh man. Oh, man. This thread has been 100% free of giraffe placenta, friend, so you ain't seen nothin' yet!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Is this how it works?
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2005, 02:21:49 pm »

Quote from: "Biz Markizzle"
I make a simple post to introduce myself and you people turn it into a discussion about eating babies. That is equal parts sick and wonderful.


Yeah, this is sort of the way it goes - we start talking about something clean and pure and before you know it, it's a post from me about a stripper klown named knockers which everyone was either too creeped out by to comment on, or perhaps missed out on.  So to all, if you missed it last time, enjoy Knockers the Cake Sitting Klown!

I think I'm oft the one responsible for twisting threads like this.... sorry I guess.  I'm the Off Topic Wonder!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Is this how it works?
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2005, 02:47:31 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Biz Markizzle"
I make a simple post to introduce myself and you people turn it into a discussion about eating babies. That is equal parts sick and wonderful.

Oh man. Oh, man. This thread has been 100% free of giraffe placenta, friend, so you ain't seen nothin' yet!


I think I have something that can beat giraffe placenta, but I'm looking for real world examples of it.

- as you know, there are people who are perverse enough to enjoy drinking human breast milk well into adulthood;
- and as you know, given the right amount of female hormones, males may lactate;
- does it not follow that there is someone rich enough and perverted enough that he keeps a stable of estrogen-injected men to lactate for his daily libations?

in the meantime, enjoy: this as your offtopicizer.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Is this how it works?
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2005, 04:27:14 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
in the meantime, enjoy: this as your offtopicizer.


More Bollywood, please.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

V-Adore

  • Guest
Is this how it works?
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2005, 08:01:08 pm »

Man, Bobby, when you have to go into the theoretical creepshow, you've lost.

HTH, HAND.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up