Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Poll

Is your Christmas shopping done now?

Yes!
- 3 (42.9%)
No!
- 4 (57.1%)
What are knickers?
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: November 21, 2005, 09:24:20 pm


Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear  (Read 3365 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« on: November 21, 2005, 09:24:20 pm »

Consider that fair warning.  I warned you.  I did.

OK, so my friend, my married-with-a-baby-and-a-pregnant-wife friend, sent me this link today.  Then he, my married friend, told me a really awkward story about how he was looking up a friend named Anna from high school and happened upon this site.  Yeah right, buddy, you were looking up panty sniffer stories.  Pervert.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 11:03:34 pm »

God, that's disturbing. I really hope my friends never just outright tell me their fetishes.
"You know, Mark, I like to be beaten."
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 11:32:54 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
God, that's disturbing. I really hope my friends never just outright tell me their fetishes.
"You know, Mark, I like to be beaten."

I have had "friends" do this, often with creepy-ass fetishes, and it is scary as hell.

This is all.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 12:08:07 am »

i'm not clicking.  what is it?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 05:15:33 am »

It a sight that sells a woman's used and, I assume, unwashed panties.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 05:32:04 am »

In Japan they sell girls' used/worn panties in little vacuum-sealed bags from vending machines.

I understand the people who sell them pay extra if there is a visible stain.

Fun!  And they're not in such as sex shoppes or something - they have them at the mall, at the airport, etc.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2005, 06:11:17 am »

Quote from: "jough"
...at the airport, etc.


Well sheee-itt. Now I know what everyone's last minute gifts from my visit to Tokyo will be.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 08:11:33 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bozack"
God, that's disturbing. I really hope my friends never just outright tell me their fetishes.
"You know, Mark, I like to be beaten."

I have had "friends" do this, often with creepy-ass fetishes, and it is scary as hell.

This is all.


Yeah, it is.

And I guess it's possible his story was true, but why would he tell me it, you know?  He's not fuck*ng me.  I don't give a fuck if he's into panties.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 12:25:22 pm »

Hahaha.
"Miles, next time I see you, bring me some of your panties, will you?"
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 02:10:11 pm »

Quote from: "UsedPanties"
All Period ##### are white cotton - we don't do requests for anything else and don't be suprised if you have to wait up to 28 days for delivery!!



Whoa.  When I clicked I thought, "haahaha, what if they sent them perioded panties?  They'd be yucked out."  But, no. No, no, no.  They LIKE that.

But, hey.  I need new underwear.  How do I get a gig like this?



Also: so you're fuck*ng some guy and one night you see a strange pair of dirty underwear on the floor.  You say, "HEY!  who's are those?  Who else are you seeing, you asshole!?" And he says, "Baaaaby, don't worry!  I'm not seeing anyone else!  I bought those online!"

Oh man, I would run out even faster.  'Course, I doubt these customers are really doing anybody.

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2005, 08:40:55 am »

I only read the top part of the site's middle frame, describing the characteristics of one of their, uh, donors I guess.

I thought it said "likes" instead of "Dislikes" for some reason. For half a second I was thinking, "wow, she's pretty cool!" I mean, I like manufactured pop and Muscle Men (Kinnikuman or something? those things ruled!).
Logged
I am older now.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Used THIS IS NOT WORK OR SPOUSE OR KID SAFE Underwear
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2005, 03:25:27 pm »

Damn, this is nothing compared to what gets sold over at E-Banned.  I used to go browse there for humor content and to shock my friends with links to items back when it didn't require registration.  (Seriously I did.. I promise I never bought anything).

Anyway, your life will never be the same when you find out what an ass pop is or see a girl selling jars of her urine in various quantities and styles. (Do you want my zesty morning flavor or a mellow night flavor.  I'm not kidding.. that was a tagline on one that I remember.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up