Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: DRAGONFIRE  (Read 4207 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2005, 01:30:10 am »

What's up with the roof thing running between what I presume is the house and garage? Did you initially test this out over there and accidentally burn some of it down?

The hell with West Coast Customs - I'm going to Paul's when I want someone to pimp MY ride.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2005, 10:00:07 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Permission to link that picture from my blog?

Permission granted.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2005, 06:59:21 am »

I don't know how or why, but fire made it good.

Paul, is that thing street legal?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2005, 07:24:29 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Paul, is that thing street legal?
Probably not.  However, it did pass inspection just today.  The only thing that would be possilby illegal is the propane tanks in the trunk and they are removed for normal daily usage.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2005, 12:57:56 am »

You are an impressive man.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2005, 03:55:11 pm »

Bea', did you puke on Paul's Dragonfire car?  Is that why you are sorry?

Also, would does heated/re-cooked puke look and/or smell like?

Not victory, I'll bet.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 04:08:26 pm »

No, no quite.  I puked on a less awesome car, apparently.  I don't remeeember.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2005, 11:48:57 pm »

It was MY car.


And I happen to think that black Honda Accords are PRETTY AWESOME.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 02:47:13 am »

Puking on a car is much less dreadful that puking in a car.  I was witness to a puking incident Saturday night.  (Thank me for not having my camera at the ready).  I had never seen such a beautiful girl puke before.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
DRAGONFIRE
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 03:46:45 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Puking on a car is much less dreadful that puking in a car.  I was witness to a puking incident Saturday night.  (Thank me for not having my camera at the ready).  I had never seen such a beautiful girl puke before.

~Paul


they also fart, poop, burp and sweat.  sorry.


Also:  SORRY BOZACK!  And yes, your car is awesome, but c'mon.  Where are the PROPANE GUNS?!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up