Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic  (Read 4489 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 02:52:03 pm »

Quote from: "Thee"
I am a DJ at the college radio station, and therefore know more than you.


I was the music director, and therefore knew more than everybody.  So there.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 04:16:16 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Look on my post count, ye mighty, and despair!

You are Ozymandias, King of Kings.

Re: the newcomers' enthusiam for introductory posts, I know that in my case, having lurked for some time, I saw no evidence of a meta-thread on which to introduce oneself.  I thereby concluded that individual threads were de rigueur.  

But if the recent influx of new members and their subsequent introductory posts are considered irksome by the mods, I would have no objection to my thread being consolidated into the aforementioned meta-thread.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Thee

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51
  • I adidas Rio
    • View Profile
    • New England Fashion Update!
Re: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 08:06:58 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Quote from: "Thee"
I am a DJ at the college radio station, and therefore know more than you.


I was the music director, and therefore knew more than everybody.  So there.


The king has returned.  I am but lowly traffic director.  Carlos..... weren't you stacks at some point?
Logged
R U Passionate??

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 09:40:03 pm »

Quote from: "Thee"
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Quote from: "Thee"
I am a DJ at the college radio station, and therefore know more than you.


I was the music director, and therefore knew more than everybody.  So there.


The king has returned.  I am but lowly traffic director.  Carlos..... weren't you stacks at some point?


I was the program director at my college station, and I was one of the lucky/stupid ones to stay in the industry after graduation.  Therefore, I know the most.


Or the least, depending on how you count.

[Edited to include a big ol' stinky WELCOME to all the n00bz, rather than adding to my post count by putting up something totally new to achieve the same.]
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2005, 04:24:42 pm »

Quote from: "Thee"
The king has returned.  I am but lowly traffic director.  Carlos..... weren't you stacks at some point?


I'm not sure what this means, so I think the answer is no.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 04:52:27 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Quote from: "Thee"
The king has returned.  I am but lowly traffic director.  Carlos..... weren't you stacks at some point?


I'm not sure what this means, so I think the answer is no.


He meant to write "stacked."
36-24-36? Yeah, only if she's 5'3"!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 10:03:40 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
He meant to write "stacked."
36-24-36? Yeah, only if she's 5'3"!

Those are Raquel Welch's measurements.  Back in the day that was considered really big.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 10:15:29 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Jough totally sacrificed a chicken to the goodness of this board. The blood ran black on the altar, I tell you. Black. Strangely, I have no regrets...


What is this, Nethack?
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
Re: My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 10:57:04 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Quote from: "Thee"
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Quote from: "Thee"
I am a DJ at the college radio station, and therefore know more than you.


I was the music director, and therefore knew more than everybody.  So there.


The king has returned.  I am but lowly traffic director.  Carlos..... weren't you stacks at some point?


I was the program director at my college station, and I was one of the lucky/stupid ones to stay in the industry after graduation.  Therefore, I know the most.


Or the least, depending on how you count.

[Edited to include a big ol' stinky WELCOME to all the n00bz, rather than adding to my post count by putting up something totally new to achieve the same.]


Do I get any props for still being in the industry?
No... probably not. I am just a lowly copywriter after all.

We could totally make an awesome radio station around here.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2005, 03:35:36 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Jough totally sacrificed a chicken to the goodness of this board. The blood ran black on the altar, I tell you. Black. Strangely, I have no regrets...


What is this, Nethack?

Didn't you get the memo? Honestly, dude, try to keep up. I'm surprised you haven't starved to death by now.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 02:44:35 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Jough totally sacrificed a chicken to the goodness of this board. The blood ran black on the altar, I tell you. Black. Strangely, I have no regrets...


What is this, Nethack?

Didn't you get the memo? Honestly, dude, try to keep up. I'm surprised you haven't starved to death by now.


I had a plan for halloween that I never followd through -- to dress as a giant foam rubber @ and have my girlfriend dress as a giant foam rubber d, and she would periodically fetch me hors d'oeuvres from parties and i would reward her with a giant foam rubber %.

But, as with most halloween plans other than the Daler Mehndi concert, it never happened.
Logged

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2005, 03:46:55 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I had a plan for halloween that I never followd through -- to dress as a giant foam rubber @ and have my girlfriend dress as a giant foam rubber d, and she would periodically fetch me hors d'oeuvres from parties and i would reward her with a giant foam rubber %.


I had a plan like this too, except it was a sex halloween party and my girlfriend was a foam rubber &.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
My name is Thee, and I am an alcoholic
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2005, 05:24:27 pm »

Quote from: "aparrish"

I had a plan like this too, except it was a sex halloween party and my girlfriend was a foam rubber &.


um, ok, i am one of those internet pricks that loves to quote and move away from context.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up