Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mario Kart DS  (Read 1692 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Mario Kart DS
« on: November 22, 2005, 05:38:01 am »

Do any of you have or are planning to get Mario Kart DS? I would love to race you on the Internet if you do/are.

My friend code is 171858 274459
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

mudokon

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Mario Kart DS
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 06:40:27 am »

I'll add you. Mine is 068778-937755
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mario Kart DS
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 12:08:47 am »

just got MarioKart DS. You're both added.

My friend code is 004359-278632


Speaking of which, anyone have Animal Crossing: Wild World?  I don't have any wireless friends to visit there.  My Friend code there is
5283-4528-9713
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 12:24:19 am by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart DS
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 07:26:42 pm »

I am bumping this thread in anticipation of the arrival of my DS and Mario Kart....like this.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart DS
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 12:58:15 am »

197639 463424
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1]   Go Up