Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: The Legend of Dunston  (Read 14930 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2005, 03:01:32 pm »

OK. massive brain-fart time. Ash, what's your sig from?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2005, 02:40:40 am »

Why doesn't Ferocious J come around here any more?

And Nabu. Where's Nabu? And Zart? If we can raise the Dunstons, can't we get them back too?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2005, 03:55:40 am »

I know it's been said that Zart got swallowed by RL, and the Dunstons I've sort of put on Baby Hiatus in my head (greetings to the little one, if you guys read this, JL and/or Pedro), but Nabu did sort of fall off the face of the earth, didn't he? I hope all is well.
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2005, 04:07:17 am »

I always got the impression that Nabu's job required him to be away from the world for extended periods of time.

That said, yes to more of people we haven't heard from in a while.




And boo to more of my bullshit
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2005, 04:24:15 am »

Why doesn't Ferocious J come around here any more?

And Nabu. Where's Nabu? And Zart? If we can raise the Dunstons, can't we get them back too?

WHOA- I'm still working on getting in touch with long-lost ladyfriend TRILBY DODSON (Roll of Google, Hear My Cry!)- we'll get to everyone else soon enough!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2005, 04:25:51 am »

WHOA- I'm still working on getting in touch with long-lost ladyfriend TRILBY DODSON (Roll of Google, Hear My Cry!)- we'll get to everyone else soon enough!
Oh, that's a great idea.

Hey, AUSTIN SOUSA? Do you still exist? If you do, you should PM me or something.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2005, 05:33:07 am »

Oh my.  Oh my.  I have so many people that I miss and would dearly love to see.

Tom Prichard
Tom Prichard
Tom Prichard
Todd Harris
Steve Taxman
Andrew Conley
Bill J. Adams
James Walden (Yiiiiiimmmmy!)
Larry Mooreland
Andy Leeco
Kathryn Walton
Robin McDowell
Markus Meier
Guy Hoffman
Mike McDonald
Scott Powell
Andy Shikoh
Melissa Bergman
Laura Layman
Jennie Ison
Tracy Rigor
Jennifer Bertrand
Patsey Ely Yewell
Tom Sciance
Rahway
Chris Howard

I love you all.  I'm sorry we've lost touch.  How the fuck are you?  For all that is good and holy, send me an e-mail!

Your pal,

Frank Dempsey
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2005, 05:39:13 am »

Have you all tried zabasearching these people? It's pretty good for finding people that are in the phone book or whose address and possibly phone number are a part of the public record because they own property, or have been divorced, or married, or something like that.

zabasearch.com: use it wisely.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2005, 05:47:42 am »

Have you all tried zabasearching these people? It's pretty good for finding people that are in the phone book or whose address and possibly phone number are a part of the public record because they own property, or have been divorced, or married, or something like that.

zabasearch.com: use it wisely.

Well, see, uh, something like Zabasearching feels creepy to me, somehow? Whereas saying someone's name on a message board in hopes that they google it and find me is not.
...
How did I become this pitiful an individual?

(Austin Sousa: if you're reading this, I'm not really this bad all the time. Seriously.)

oh my god my life is a hollow, shameful lie
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2005, 05:50:21 am »

Hey, anyone know if a anything similar to zabasearching exists for Canada?  I am all about creepy stalking.  I've heard rumours that my mentally-ill ex-boyfriend got married, and I'd love to know if it's true.  Also, from our relationship, I'd love to have confirmation of the fact the he likely has a criminal record.  The last time I saw him he sat a few tables away from me at a festival beer tent staring at me in a really scary way that I tried to ignore.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2005, 06:06:58 am »

That Zabasearch sure is handy, although the info they have on me is six years old.  So I don't know how relevant their results are.  That, and I've pretty much fallen off the face of the earth lately, existing pretty much only on the internet.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2005, 07:11:45 am »

That, and I've pretty much fallen off the face of the earth lately, existing pretty much only on the internet.

Yeah, when you buy your first Arctic Fortress of Solitude, you assume you're only going to use it on the weekends, but eventually you end up spending all of your time there. It's like World of Warcraft.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2005, 07:35:42 am »

Yeah, when you buy your first Arctic Fortress of Solitude, you assume you're only going to use it on the weekends, but eventually you end up spending all of your time there. It's like World of Warcraft.

Oh, man, don't I know it. You think you're just going to use it to depressurize, and before you know it you're all like "man, this Fortress of Solitude is great! The only thing it lacks is human companionship, and if I need humans, well, that's what I have the T1 for! Ahahahaha!!" and then soon you're fake-coughing into your cell phone to get out of work and it's all over. Let us not raise the terrible spectre of raids.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2005, 07:37:29 am »

Well, see, uh, something like Zabasearching feels creepy to me, somehow? Whereas saying someone's name on a message board in hopes that they google it and find me is not.
Ok, Zabasearch is creepy. BUT my wife has gotten ahold of some old friends using it...wouldn't you like to get/give a phone call from/to an old friend? The phone call is the key interaction, not the actual zabasearching.

The other thing is Austin (no relation to Delfim Sousa, I assume) is probably not going to know who the hell V-Adore is, I'm guessing. Throw him a bone with a first name or something if you're going to keep the google-dream alive.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 07:41:43 am by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Legend of Dunston
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2005, 08:00:56 am »

Ok, Zabasearch is creepy. BUT my wife has gotten ahold of some old friends using it...wouldn't you like to get/give a phone call from/to an old friend? The phone call is the key interaction, not the actual zabasearching.

The other thing is Austin (no relation to Delfim Sousa, I assume) is probably not going to know who the hell V-Adore is, I'm guessing. Throw him a bone with a first name or something if you're going to keep the google-dream alive.

Well, uh, alternately I could be more or less kidding. You know, because the concept of typing someone's name in all caps as some sort of weird entreaty to Google is... sort of funny?

Yeah, I got nothin'.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up