Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiffle Ball Project  (Read 1202 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Wiffle Ball Project
« on: November 28, 2005, 09:07:07 pm »

HEY! Please check out the The Wiffle Ball Project

Trying to spread the good word for a fellow art student. Just leave a comment or something.

(I wasn't sure if this should be in the Wild Card or Art section.)
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Wiffle Ball Project
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 03:55:08 am »

It seems like there should be a gallery of pics, not just a slide show.

Wiffle ball looks good on autumn leaves.

edit: 100 posts. Watcha got? Watcha got?
edit2: HEY! is for hosss, not interwebs.
Logged
I am older now.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Wiffle Ball Project
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 06:11:39 pm »

Now here I always though hay was for hosss and hey was for attention grabbing. Straw is also for hoss but not in the same way. Straw is mostly for laying on and stuff. So I guess anyone/thing can use it, not just horsies. in conclusion I like CUNT ice cream over chocolate.

Also I didn't make the site, I'm just helping spread it because I thought it was cool and I like helping people.

Congratulations on the 100 posts. I hope you have many more happy posts in the future.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: [1]   Go Up