Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Notice what I've done: 11-30-05  (Read 6971 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tcc

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2005, 03:03:35 pm »

I was kind of disappointed Beef didn't consider Carolus would classify it as some sort of binomial.
Logged
wangtime, mongoose style

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2005, 03:04:37 pm »

Quote from: "madhatte"
I am for real honest-to-god big on taxonomy and the Linnaeus bit made me almost crap myself with delight.  I am neither kidding nor exaggerating. It has happened before.


Quote from: "David Cross"
So what did you do with your shitty #####?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

madhatte

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6
  • CRONK WANT PUPPET PALS
    • View Profile
    • I am a plant geek.
Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2005, 06:27:28 pm »

I'm pretty sure you don't want to know.
Logged
"Like all good things, it starts with a monkey."  --  Penny Arcade

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2005, 06:41:45 pm »

Quote from: "evan"
Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
The right thing to do would have been to make the strip link to an explanation of who the hell Carolus Linnaeus was.

If you don't know who Carolus Linnaeus was maybe this isn't the right comic for you. Don't feel bad, there's always The Born Loser.


Do you know who you're talking to?  I am the Mayor.  The Mayor of fuck*ng Banana Town.  

What arkabee said.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up