Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood  (Read 4422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« on: November 30, 2005, 04:59:16 pm »

... so after lurking forever I had to join.

Also, I think Pat is underused.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 05:17:33 pm »

Incoherent blather is unwelcome unless the thread is so far off-topic that incoherency is still helping the average.

Coherent blather, on the other hand, is the foundation of the board, and its use will ingratiate you far and wide.

Also, welcome!
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

V-Adore

  • Guest
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 06:10:45 pm »

Greetings and welcome. Blather away, although coherent blather is much better.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 06:29:50 pm »

I like your avatar.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 09:11:36 pm »

Yeah, me too.  A lot.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 09:24:33 pm »

i'm using firefox and all i see is static should i update my internet?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 09:54:58 pm »

Dude, your avatar totally just broke the internet. Welcome.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 10:16:27 pm »

my avatar says he likes you all too *ten kinds of blush*
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 04:44:18 pm »

I hate it.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2005, 04:50:23 pm »

my internet is still not showing anything but static.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2005, 04:54:34 pm »

Who are those horrible little men? Tell them I hate them!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2005, 05:03:01 pm »

my avatar's dad beats your avatar's dad anytime, beatrice.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2005, 05:08:52 pm »

They're heeeeere....
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2005, 09:22:16 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
my internet is still not showing anything but static.


So, is it, like, supposed to be static?  Please explain it to us plebeians, You-Wang.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2005, 11:30:56 pm »

Oh yeah, totally. All white-noisey static and shit...
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up