Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood  (Read 4431 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2005, 01:45:05 am »

Did you really think his avatar was getting poor reception?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2005, 03:52:58 am »

It seems to be getting a poor reception.
Logged

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 08:19:41 am »

Oh, c'mon, I'm not faring that bad... 'cept for bea's bias, but she's just jealous of my "fantastistatic", as I like to call it, so HNNYAH!
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 02:31:46 pm »

while his avatar may or may not be getting _a_ poor reception, i was conviced my internet was getting poor reception because the icon picture that represents the root of what is him was all staticy.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 04:43:35 pm »

See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.

No, I was confused as to why anyone would be impressed by static, and with ark's confusion I started to think that I too was not seeing some sort of impressive image that others were remarking on.  Now I understand - computers don't get static, so this is like a cute and ironic avatar.

But now that it has been explained, it has lost something for me.

Sigh.

Anyway, welcome to the board, You-Wang (your name is a joke right?  I'm not just horribley racist, am I?  God, I'm dull as a hammer today.)
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 07:08:59 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.


if i told you i changed the tooth to a puppy dog months ago,
would i be being mean or funny?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 07:24:55 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "side_show"
See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.


if i told you i changed the tooth to a puppy dog months ago,
would i be being mean or funny?


Both.

Also, I... I... Like puppies...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I, too, just want to blather incoherently about achewood
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 09:47:03 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "side_show"
See, I thought there was something wrong with my vertical hold - since I see static and an upside down tooth.


if i told you i changed the tooth to a puppy dog months ago,
would i be being mean or funny?


Both.

Also, I... I... Like puppies...


puppies and kitties and mittens oh my!

puppies are cool.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up