Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guilty Pleasure Webcomics  (Read 6944 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Guilty Pleasure Webcomics
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2005, 06:58:20 pm »

oh god... not Scott McCloud.

His understanding comics is a great book.. however his redefining comics has spawned so much utter shite that I'm almost tempted to write him off forever... almost.

Also Jimmy Corgan is pretty good.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up