Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.  (Read 13798 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2003, 10:58:45 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Man, even I feel old now.


I always feel old now... And I'm not even that old. Just sets in when there's no going back.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2003, 11:33:56 pm »

I guess you lied when you signed up for the board, then.  You have to be at least sixteen years old to be a member.

Bye now.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2003, 12:49:27 am »

You have a 14 year old dalmatian?  That's really hanging in there, the rest of us who feel old should take heart.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2003, 01:16:03 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Man, even I feel old now. And here I had myself pegged as the Whippersnapper[tm] of this board...


V, how old are you?  I thought I was the whippersnapper, copyright or otherwise.... *tears, tantrums, etc.*
Logged
goose means greedy

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2003, 02:22:12 am »

Hell, I have a kid born in '91.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2003, 02:22:16 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Man, even I feel old now. And here I had myself pegged as the Whippersnapper[tm] of this board...


V, how old are you?  I thought I was the whippersnapper, copyright or otherwise.... *tears, tantrums, etc.*

I turn twenty this month. sturm, drang, etc.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2003, 02:23:54 am »

I also have cassettes (a few) and 8-tracks (many) from the '70s.

Nyah.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

MrH

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2003, 08:32:39 am »

Quote from: "mwn8989"
its sales at least gave weezer some mainstream recognition

Man that Buddy Holly video was packaged with Windows95.  I would say they got their mainstream recognition a long time ago.  I don't really listen to Weezer, but surely I'm not the only one who remembers this.  It was Windows 95, right?  I'm not high on 80's crack or something am I?

PS I hate you Windows 95.  You ruined computers for everyone.
Logged

MrH

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2003, 08:53:12 am »

And, ..., isn't there at least an 8 in 12 chance that whatzizname is, in fact, 14?  It's 2003, right?  Or am I high on early 90's heroin?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2003, 06:04:57 pm »

Actually, it's sixteen. I can do the math, I just can't type.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2003, 06:21:10 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Actually, it's sixteen. I can do the math, I just can't type.


And what with Achewood now being all 18 anyway...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2003, 06:42:29 pm »

Yeah, I may make this an 18 or over resource, too, although obviously anyone can access either the Achewood site or this board any time they please.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2003, 07:24:59 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Yeah, I may make this an 18 or over resource, too, although obviously anyone can access either the Achewood site or this board any time they please.


It would ensure that in the strange event of a 17 year old crying to their parents, due to our discussions of bizarre sex act euphamisms, you can't be sued or anything. Not that I think that's really very likely.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2003, 11:22:02 pm »

Making this site verifiable by adult check would finally give me the excuse I need to get one of those adult IDs! You go, jough!
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Weezer and Onstad are in loooooove.
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2003, 11:58:48 pm »

This is a most unsettling development.
Logged
goose means greedy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up