Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: So... who wants a mixtape?  (Read 14032 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
So... who wants a mixtape?
« on: December 03, 2005, 03:45:06 am »

As those of you who remember the mix-CD swaps no doubt remember, I am an incorrigible non-producer of promised mixtapes, much to my shame. Well, that's changed! As part of a school project, I've put together a mixtape that I think is accessible to the outside world: nothing special, but hey, it's music.

Therefore: anyone want a copy? I know I owe a lot of you mixtapes anyway, and I hope this can begin to make it up. PM addresses, and I'll try to get burning and sending ASAP.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 04:26:09 am »

I like those.  I'll PM you my address if you're down with international mailing.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 04:38:27 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I like those.  I'll PM you my address if you're down with international mailing.

I have no objections.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 04:42:01 am »

Geez. Finally.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 04:47:23 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Geez. Finally.

Yes, yes, I know, I am the worst human ever to manipulate my buttocks into a grisly parody of walking, blah blah blah.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2005, 05:05:36 am »

I'd love to find out what you kids are listening to these days.  Can you cut me a wax cylinder?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2005, 05:07:40 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I'd love to find out what you kids are listening to these days.  Can you cut me a wax cylinder?

Shore. PM an address and I'll toss you the hottest cuts of the youth of today! Rap music, my droogs!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
mixtapes?
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2005, 05:34:50 am »

Yay.. fun fun.. I can provide as well if anyone is interested :)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2005, 05:46:03 am »

I'm a newblett* but can I get some fresh cuts too? Either a mixtape or even some carrots.

"Damn this beat is so fresh...snap!"
hahah whoa, I'm so tired tonight. Nevermind my babble. But seriously I'm interested in the music. Do we pay shipping and the cost of the media?

* Newblett is a small newb, kinda like a piglett is a small pig, but not like a Brickett**

**not at all
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2005, 05:57:22 am »

Quote from: "Hobo Frenzy"

hahah whoa, I'm so tired tonight. Nevermind my babble. But seriously I'm interested in the music. Do we pay shipping and the cost of the media?

Nope. Basically, the deal goes like this:

1) You private-message me a mailing address.
2) I send you a CD, my gift to you.
3) Enjoyment!

So go ahead and PM.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2005, 06:12:28 am »

Are we doing another trade? Because my tracks are so funky fresh. Fresher than they have ever been.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2005, 07:15:21 am »

My tracks are pretty stale and I suck at mailing things because it means leaving the house before the sun goes down, but I'm willing to give a swap another go, since I know how much everyone loved my first two mixes.  :roll:

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2005, 08:05:28 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Are we doing another trade? Because my tracks are so funky fresh. Fresher than they have ever been.

You forgot to add a few Gollums on the end.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2005, 08:07:19 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I'm willing to give a swap another go, since I know how much everyone loved my first two mixes.  :roll:

That's actually very true.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2005, 08:08:12 am »

I haven't made a mixtape in a while.  But I will, don't think I won't.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up