Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: So... who wants a mixtape?  (Read 14029 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2006, 12:18:51 pm »

Just overcompensate.

I am so, so sorry
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2006, 12:31:38 pm »

I still haven't gotten one. :(

Do I not rate?

According to my records, you never PM'd me your address. If'n you do so, I'll fix your lack of CD right quick.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: So... who wants a mixtape?
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2006, 01:42:07 pm »

Not really relevant but I would like to humbly apologised for previously maligning hotel, it now lives in my head.
But I think that hair is wrong.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up