Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Promethea by Alan Moore  (Read 1073 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
Promethea by Alan Moore
« on: December 04, 2005, 08:11:30 pm »

Anyone followed it? It was, er, quite good.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Promethea by Alan Moore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 09:42:52 am »

Moore has a habit of going in certain directions when he's left to his own devices on a mystic subject, even when it's not entirely suited to the story at hand. A few instances of that are the only thing to complain about in Promethea. The series is extremely excellent and at many times beautiful.

I realize that starting with the only thing I disliked about it can sort of make it look like I dislike the series more than I do, but I like it a lot and it's not a series that's easily described at quarter of five.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up