Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005  (Read 5722 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pubdoggy

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 89
  • R. Smuckles publicity shot c. 2002
    • View Profile
    • Simon Whitehead Photography
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2005, 06:27:41 pm »

Do we think Ray has a fully duplex printer to facilitate this shoe-reversal?

Of course he does, Beef probably sourced him the mostest all singing repro-ready bad boy.

All the gear and no idea.

I loved this.
Logged
Satori must be something just the same...

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 04:07:02 am »

This is perfect Ray.  

Man, (sssiiiip) I should print out pictures of my feet, and tape them to my feet, and (ssiiiip) have some pictues of me walking.  (Ssiiipp.)   It would be just like that Edward Mulhare guy.  (Ssiipp.)   People would look and say, Man, that is so true. (Sssiiiip.)    I really got the genius this time.

I can't wait for the box set.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 04:51:52 am »

Ray is split on green.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2005, 07:28:09 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Ray is split on green.

The next time I get split on green, I swear I will film myself doing this, for your viewing enjoyment.

THIS I SWEAR.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2005, 08:57:59 am »

Quote from: "side_show"

Oh you're just a little off your game because you found out that if you and your buddy are in the presence of an agresssive homo, the homo will choose your buddy, not you.  Don't worry Doc, you're lips are dick-suckable too.


On the contrary Miss Show, the first time I went clubbing I was picked up by a dude while standing next to my (gay) buddy, his words were 'You look like you belong in an 80s movie' and they will haunt me for the rest of my days. To be fair though I was cheating, I had a fleshy bat over my lips.

Have to give props for the infusion of coconut rum idea, aids came from monkeys right? And don't monkeys eat coconuts? Maybe? I think cartoons may have been lying to me.

With all this aids flying around we should be able to stage the first online production of Rent soon.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

V-Adore

  • Guest
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2005, 02:18:59 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
Quote from: "side_show"

Oh you're just a little off your game because you found out that if you and your buddy are in the presence of an agresssive homo, the homo will choose your buddy, not you.  Don't worry Doc, you're lips are dick-suckable too.


On the contrary Miss Show, the first time I went clubbing I was picked up by a dude while standing next to my (gay) buddy, his words were 'You look like you belong in an 80s movie' and they will haunt me for the rest of my days. To be fair though I was cheating, I had a fleshy bat over my lips.

Wait, what? A bat?
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2005, 06:26:15 pm »

This strip wasn't gold, in my opinion, but it did renew my appreciation for Achewood's visual artistry and attention to detail.  While it did not elicit a chuckle from me, it did prompt me to tip my proverbial cap at Onstad for his optics-related cleverness.


Speaking of "Rent," I have conceived of the best (most offensive) review ever: "Infectious!"
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2005, 07:04:02 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Ray is split on green.

The next time I get split on green, I swear I will film myself doing this, for your viewing enjoyment.

THIS I SWEAR.


Do you really?  Do you PROMISE?  I want to see it.  I KNOW you've been split recently, and it will happen again.  SOON.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2005, 07:27:17 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Ray is split on green.

The next time I get split on green, I swear I will film myself doing this, for your viewing enjoyment.

THIS I SWEAR.


Do you PROMISE?


Such admonition from the lass who wouldn't let a simple piccie out without egregious photoshopping!  Oh irony you will be the death of me!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2005, 10:32:57 pm »

I think Hobot wins this round. Though it lacks slightly since it would have been better in the original thread.

Bozack: Any chance of getting B split, then you could trick her into doing the shoe thing: Photographic evidence + Achewood re-enactment = Humiliation Bonus Points.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2005, 02:49:05 am »

I'm buyin' tonight! I'll have to go to kinko's to print out the shoes, but  that's how I roll!
Maybe, if I email Onstad and ask real nice, he'll give me the Illustrator paths for the shoes.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up