Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTF Nippon, Part 58  (Read 4283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

aparrish

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 115
    • View Profile
    • http://myth.livejournal.com/
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 02:51:23 pm »

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this commercial was HOTT.

Seriously, I was up all night worrying about this.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 06:48:34 pm »

When I first posted that, I looked back and was like, oh, man, nobody's gonna relate at all! I felt like some creepy hillbilly:
"Well, I don't rightly know what that is, but I sure mean to fuck it!"

Thank god I know you people.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 06:49:58 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
When I first posted that, I looked back and was like, oh, man, nobody's gonna relate at all! I felt like some creepy hillbilly:
"Well, I don't rightly know what that is, but I sure mean to fuck it!"

Thank god I know you people.


I never said I was hot for Link, I was just wondering what Link's gender was.

p.s. I am hot for Link
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 01:48:15 pm »

You guys like Liv Tyler better in the pointy ears, admit it.

YOU LIKE LIV TYLER BETTER IN THE POINTY EARS.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 01:51:26 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
You guys like Liv Tyler better in the pointy ears, admit it.

YOU LIKE LIV TYLER BETTER IN THE POINTY EARS.


You gotta admit she looks just like an angel.

A scrumptious pointy eared angel.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 03:37:37 pm »

My friend Craig's older brother was really into like elf porn. It was pretty creepy. We'd pull up the history on his browser and it would be like XXX ELVES OF MIDDLE EARTH or some creepy crap. He was REALLY into it, and this is a guy who, in all other ways, seemed like a really cool guy. So, ladies, keep it in mind- ANYONE could ask you to put on pointy ears. ANYONE.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 03:39:48 pm »

I had no idea that something like Elf porn actually existed.  This changes everything.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 04:22:21 pm »

So. Do you, uh, have any URI's or anything. Just so that I can . . . block them.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 04:31:38 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
So. Do you, uh, have any URI's or anything. Just so that I can . . . block them.


I, uh...well I don't know how to put this, other than just to come right out with it.  I don't know what a URI is.  A little googling, and I think it may be some kind of internet identification?

A Uniform Resourse Identifier.  Thanks, wiki!

I meant something more a long the lines of I need to be even more extra careful in my internet porn searches from now on, because if I saw something like Bozack described, it could ruin porn and The Lord of the Rings for me, forever!
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
WTF Nippon, Part 58
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 04:42:10 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
I meant something more a long the lines of I need to be even more extra careful in my internet porn searches from now on, because if I saw something like Bozack described, it could ruin porn and The Lord of the Rings for me, forever!

If by "ruin" you mean make it even more awesome, i'd have to agree.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up