Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Santas Everywhere  (Read 4255 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« on: December 09, 2005, 08:02:52 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 09:34:40 am »

Of the first pic:  I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand.  He looks like he might be drunk.

Of the second pic: Pearl Harbor reinactment?  No, they look more like Dr. Frankenfurter's hangers on to me.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 02:03:51 pm »

Every time this happens, I am further convinced: We think we know Paul McRae, but really. None of us KNOW Paul McRae.

Some of those Santas are pretty hot, too.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 03:32:28 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Every time this happens, I am further convinced: We think we know Paul McRae, but really. None of us KNOW Paul McRae.


You mean, like, in the biblical sense?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 04:22:55 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Of the first pic:  I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand.  He looks like he might be drunk.

He's a punk Santa and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.

Quote from: "side_show"
Of the second pic: Pearl Harbor reinactment?  No, they look more like Dr. Frankenfurter's hangers on to me.

The decimation of the American Fleet

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 06:10:44 pm »

Oh Paul, you and your mysterious rituals of Americana.  Be it a flaming auto, a giant buffet plate of ethnic food, or a gathering of boisterous psudo-santas, you are America.  *whispering*  You are America.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 09:00:31 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "side_show"
Of the first pic:  I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand.  He looks like he might be drunk.

He's a punk Santa and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.

That's a very nice-looking rat that young lady has on her shoulder.

Oh, God, what have I become?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 09:27:22 pm »

Oh!  So it is.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 09:37:40 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "side_show"
Of the first pic:  I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand.  He looks like he might be drunk.

He's a punk Santa and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.

That's a very nice-looking rat that young lady has on her shoulder.

Destructocon [Dezi] is a cool fuck*ng rat.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 09:45:00 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "side_show"
Of the first pic:  I love the one guy not dressed as Santa giving the official devil finger sign thing with his hand.  He looks like he might be drunk.

He's a punk Santa and no he wasn't drunk (underage), one of the few.

That's a very nice-looking rat that young lady has on her shoulder.

Destructocon [Dezi] is a cool fuck*ng rat.

Indeed s/he is! And rather greener than most rodents (aside from the beloved green penis, of course).
Logged

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 11:13:24 pm »

Those green mice look completely INSANE. So does the kurt, disarming first sentence on that page.
Quote from: "Crazy-science"

They are green all over their body icluding almost all of their organs and cells.

Oh, uh, thanks for clarifying that Crazy-science. I'm imagining minutes of silence while looking at the mice, and then right when you're about to say something the labbie interrupts you with that.

 None of this is to diminish the fact that Paul McCrae's pictures are more amazing every new thread. The first Santa pic looks like he's been going "aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" for like 30 strait minutes.
Logged
I am older now.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 06:52:05 am »

Quote from: "VAdore"
Quote from: "pmcd9"

Destructocon [Dezi] is a cool fuck*ng rat.

Indeed s/he is! And rather greener than most rodents

Lets see if I can remember.  It was a halloween costume.  Uhhh, I can't remember what she was dressed up to be.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2005, 07:00:15 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2005, 07:02:30 am »

Quote from: "antioch"
None of this is to diminish the fact that Paul McCrae's pictures are more amazing every new thread. The first Santa pic looks like he's been going "aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" for like 30 strait minutes.

It was only about 20 minutes tops.

Hey man thanks.  You know, Huntsville is only about 45 minutes away.  Come on down and party with us.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Santas Everywhere
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2005, 07:40:46 am »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I like Timmy he has nice friends .

~Paul


Hell of an ass on that Timmy.



Wait... Huh?

Still, hell of an ass.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up