Congratulations! Be sure to give us all tickets when you're a huge theatre celeb, OK?
Or at least give us directions to the theatre - I don't think I know how to get to Winnipeg.
Ha! For clairity's sake, the theatre that is taking my play on is not in stinky old Winnipeg, no - not the sticks at all, but in great big Toronto. It's the big time baby! Fuck
you Winnipeg! (I kid, really - it will come full circle for me if I can have my play professionally produced here in the my home town, especially since the play is set here in the 'Peg, but soon my eyes will be all starry with the big city lights!) I'll be doing lines of coke and blowing producers! Yipeee! Oh wait, am I already jaded? WTF? Anyway... Good times!
Thank you all for your kind words. I haven't been telling many people because I'm still sort of in denial that it's happened, and don't know how to humble-ly work in the fact that things are rocking for me into day-to-day conversation. "Oh, that's too bad about your puppy. Hey, by the way, did you know that I rawk? That's "arr" "ehh" "double-you" "kay." "Rawk." I rawk, motherfucker!"