Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moustache News  (Read 2101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« on: December 14, 2005, 05:21:34 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 05:24:57 pm »

So what are the rules for mustache dueling, anyhow?

(from the index page, I saw the title 'Mustache News' and for a moment, I was actually afraid you were announcing you had shaved it off. Then when I saw the title "I believe I have met my match" I was afraid you had a photo of a LADY with a wicked mustache.)
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 05:27:32 pm »

You look ridiculously happy and possibly drunk.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 05:28:59 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I was afraid you had a photo of a LADY with a wicked mustache.

That would be a wicked moustache.  Kinda like Side Show's worst fear.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 05:31:35 pm »

Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
You look ridiculously happy and possibly drunk.

I was happy (but not drunk).  When I saw that awesome moustache I suddenly became very happy.  The dude actually first caught my attention with his santa cowboy hat.  Then I saw the 'stache.  Very nice fella I might add.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 05:46:40 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
from the index page, I saw the title 'Mustache News' and for a moment, I was actually afraid you were announcing you had shaved it off.

This terrified me as well.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Moustache News
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2005, 07:02:49 pm »

"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2005, 07:37:20 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 08:25:02 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

What the hell is in your water down there? Is this some kind of goverment experiement like in That Mustache Feeling?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Moustache News
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 08:53:04 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

~Paul

No, no, no, dude -- that's "you from the future, come back to warn you of something terrible," not your doppelganger. Get it right or pay the price!
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 10:39:23 pm »

As much as I love and respect your moustache Paul I think that dude has you beat, it's just got larger curls. Plus for some reason I am imagining that out of frame he is wearing lederhosen which just adds to the flavour.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 11:35:38 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
"Met your match?" You've met your doppelganger. Use this evil-twin power wisely, Paul.

There was this guy I met a couple of months ago.  He actually lives on my street.  Huh, imagine that.

~Paul


I was down with the first guy's supercurls but I'm not so sure about this guy. His stache looks more like it's preparing to attack or perhaps he is using it to sense vibrations in the air that could indicate predators.
Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 12:10:47 am »

Did we mention this yet?  

Also, yeah facial hair. My winter beard looks like crap so far.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Moustache News
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2005, 07:50:02 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
So what are the rules for mustache dueling, anyhow?


You should probably consult the Moustache Fighting League Regulations.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up