Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man  (Read 8436 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Faze

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« on: December 16, 2005, 09:35:41 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12162005

Oh my gosh it is the New Beef (TM)

So many great lines.

Retract.


P.S. Hi!
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 11:41:08 am »

Yes, but does Marcellus Wallace park like a bitch?
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 12:17:00 pm »

Quote from: "oball"
Yes, but does Marcellus Wallace park like a bitch?



w-wwhat?

"I said, does he park like a bitch?
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

sam_spade

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 01:06:37 pm »

Ray is French?

Seems pretty filler to me. QuickShip(TM) items don't quick ship themselves, you know.
Logged

Factitious

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 01:32:01 pm »

I like the way Mr. Wizard is identified with a naive attitude toward diabetes. This sort of slice-of-life humor is one of the main strengths of Achewood. Not filler at all.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 01:36:35 pm »

It kind of took a nose-dive at the end, but I do like the idea of Beef going off and saying this like "bitchy-bitch bitch-bitch". Also "in the manner of pie" needs to be something I say even occasionally.

first one to type "bith" in this thread by accident loses.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 02:14:06 pm »

My girlfriend and I have a similar parking discrepancy. We drive longer cars (a Sebring and a Stratus), so zipping into a tight parking space can be an adventure. I tend to do the sensible thing and park in parking spaces that are easier to get in and out of, but might be an extra 100, 125 feet from the door than a space I'm gonna have to fight over. Sara usually chastises me for this act of "now-we-have-to-walk-farther"ism. But you know what, I'm getting fat, and she's complaining about putting weight on, so the extra steps are probably better for us anyway.

I would rather walk the extra few steps than park like a bitchy-bitch bitch-bitch.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 02:22:08 pm »

I will park in front of another store entirely if there's a pull-through.

Today was funny at first until I realized that he wasn't goint to mix it up at all and we were just getting nothing but bitches.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 02:28:15 pm »

Retract.  Retract.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Faze

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 03:06:06 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Today was funny at first until I realized that he wasn't goint to mix it up at all and we were just getting nothing but bitches.


That is because New Beef is driving it home.

The dude has got NO MERCY!
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2005, 03:07:51 pm »

Christmas shopping with my mom is made delightful by the lovely little handicapped tag a-hangin' from her rearview mirror. We park like super-mega-rockstar-bitches, all up in the first row at the mall and shit, yo.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2005, 03:20:16 pm »

No, no, no.  The thread title is "The main bitch in all the land."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2005, 05:19:09 pm »

I guess those mood-improving lights they have at Costco work.

If this is filler as one suggested, it's some of the better filler ever although as Cort points out, there's a singular fixation on the bitchy-bitch theme.

I like it. I like when Beef brings the wicked sack.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2005, 05:20:57 pm »

Quote from: "sam_spade"
Seems pretty filler to me. QuickShip(TM) items don't quick ship themselves, you know.


If, by filler, you mean that it's not part of a story arc, well, I mean, there's no shame in that, is there?

I'll take a good one-off any day.

I do, however, appreciate the chance to use, at the drop of a hat, as many commas as possible in a sentence.

Okay. Maybe there was gratuitious use of appositives in that last one.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 05:57:34 pm »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
It kind of took a nose-dive at the end.


Yeah, on the whole it is decent, but I don't remember one of these strips completely puttering out like that.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up