Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?  (Read 43378 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2005, 06:16:02 am »

AD is such a tease.  He is never coming to DC, blue jeans and white tshirt or not.

And a tiny can to Miles for remembering my musical tastes for no good reason that I can imagine.

Well, you do know David Bowie personally, so who wouldn't keep up on your tastes?

I have a soft spot in my heart for all Springsteen fans (I realize there are millions--I have a big heart), so I guess that's the reason.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2005, 01:02:16 pm »

Now it's Miles who's being a tease... Don't anyone get all excited, this is the only David Bowie I know.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2005, 05:25:15 pm »


I have a soft spot in my heart for all Springsteen fans (I realize there are millions--I have a big heart), so I guess that's the reason.

Sure its big. But is it hungry?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2005, 05:39:33 pm »

Why do you need to ask that question?

Everybody's got a hungry heart.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2006, 01:29:08 am »

A hungry heart huh? I understand that they poop out love but what exactly does a heart eat?

(this is my first post on this new board and I gotta say "damn! (i seriously said it) there are a lot of buttons now!")


Rexanal?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2006, 02:25:08 am »

Tomorrow morning I've got a hair appointment at the Aveda school. This morning I turned around in front of the mirror on the way to the shower- it's getting worse. Much worse. I might have to break down and go here.
In any case, I'll take a picture of my new head tomorrow and maybe post it.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2006, 02:42:47 am »

Their Laser Hair Removal page has prices for (among other parts) Buttocks, Full face, Back neck, Front neck, Brazilian, Bikini, and Face cheeks.

Face cheeks.

I guess they mean "cheeks only," but I'm enjoying the way they put it.  "I would like Laser Hair Removal on my face cheeks, please.  Perhaps I will also get some on my front neck."
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2006, 04:07:13 pm »

Their Laser Hair Removal page has prices for (among other parts) Buttocks, Full face, Back neck, Front neck, Brazilian, Bikini, and Face cheeks.

Face cheeks.

I guess they mean "cheeks only," but I'm enjoying the way they put it.  "I would like Laser Hair Removal on my face cheeks, please.  Perhaps I will also get some on my front neck."

I imagine they use "face cheeks" so that no one assumes they do butt cheeks for such a low, low price.  I mean, after all, butt cheeks should cost more than face cheeks - due to size and unpleasantness.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2006, 05:42:31 pm »

Looking at that ad, I have to imagine the clientele of this particular salon are somewhat fastidious about their appearance and svelte. I imagine the non-face cheeks aren't exactly unpleasant in such a place (if you're into that sort of thing).
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2006, 12:54:17 am »

So I found a weird hair on my ear.  Freaked me out.  I yanked it, but I don't want weird hairs on my ears.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2006, 02:28:07 am »

I have a single, wirey hair that grows on my jaw line on the left side of my face.  It scares the hell out of me, and I yank it out whenever it appears.  Horrible.  Horrible.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2006, 02:43:37 am »

I have one like that too.  A hair on my chinny chin chin.  Ick.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2006, 02:49:25 am »

In my case, it's one on my throat. Well, plus a lot of hair on my chin what with the beard and all, but the throat is where I have one freak hair that I feel compelled to pull out when it reappears.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2006, 04:05:43 am »

I have one about 2 inches above my wrist. I'm blonde, and this hair is dark as night.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2006, 04:34:56 am »

I once had a nose hair that was so thick and wiry that it was indistinguishable from a toenail.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up