Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?  (Read 43391 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2006, 01:14:19 pm »

Quote
I once had a nose hair that was so thick and wiry that it was indistinguishable from a toenail.
OK it's time to change the subject now....
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2006, 05:35:05 pm »

I win!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Where ought a a man or a lady have hair?
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2006, 06:30:37 pm »

I win!

I'm not sure that's true toenail nosehair man.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up