Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: New Forum Software  (Read 38739 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2006, 06:52:01 pm »

Not sure if this is technically a technical question, but is it just a glitch that users who haven't posted in ages or have supposedly 'left' occasionally get a very very recent 'last active on' thingy? Andalucia (for example) last posted ages ago but was apparently last online a scant three days ago. Maybe she is on the forums I can't see, or is a hidden member.

Just curious on how the whole thing works. I am still new to messageboards.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2006, 06:57:02 pm »

Actually I saw her online a few days ago and was surprised.  She did not post but just browsed the mainpage according to the "Who's Online" link.

HTH
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2006, 08:08:38 pm »

Yeah, getting rid of the riff-raff does nothing to the still extant members.

It looks like 'lucia was here just a few days ago.

Hi andalucia!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2006, 04:51:17 pm »

Hey, a new header! It's all ... linky and shit.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2006, 05:15:20 pm »

Yeah, I'm trying to resist the urge to make little image buttons for each of those things.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2006, 05:49:10 pm »

Yeah, I'm trying to resist the urge to make little image buttons for each of those things.


Oh yes yes!  Image buttons! Image buttons!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2006, 08:37:48 pm »

Images are better than text to you, wombbie?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2006, 09:10:07 pm »

Pictures with text in them!  Isn't that our favorite thing?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #128 on: June 22, 2006, 11:39:35 pm »

Is there any way I can change my username with minimal effort besides starting a new account?
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #129 on: June 22, 2006, 11:50:08 pm »

Is there any way I can change my username with minimal effort besides starting a new account?

For obvious reasons I too would like to know this.

I think a $20 or so donation to the tip jar will enable Jough to afford that fancy new program that changes yer name for ya.

Nudge, nudge.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2006, 12:16:06 am »

That is bullshit.  I, for one, am not going to let you get away with your sweet exchange rate jazz.

20 pounds.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2006, 12:42:22 am »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the answer is "slide a few in the tip jar and see what jough can do." Show some love to our forum host, eh?
Logged

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2006, 01:02:21 am »

For obvious reasons I too would like to know this.

I think a $20 or so donation to the tip jar will enable Jough to afford that fancy new program that changes yer name for ya.

Nudge, nudge.

Dude, be proud of a B+S username. At least you didn't pick something vague and silly because you didn't expect to post here.

edit: looks like I'll have to dig out my Paypal info ...
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2006, 02:18:21 am »

What are going to change it to?  Mrdna2?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Software
« Reply #134 on: June 23, 2006, 02:21:16 am »

Bozack had his name changed for a small fee.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up