Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12-21-2005: No one cares if a bear is naked.  (Read 3751 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 12-21-2005: No one cares if a bear is naked.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 08:41:10 pm »

I'm just questioning how much actual help Teodor would be in an unloading situation. As an alive stuffed animal, wouldn't he be smaller and lighter than most of the book boxes? I suppose that's why Onstad set him in front of the Underground-sized boxes, since I'm sure Achewood (as a gripping documentary series) ships a lot of merch to the inhabitants of Hidden Hills.

Were I not spending the holiday with my parents, I think I would consider prancing around naked but for strategically-placed Starbucks cups. (And by "strategically-placed," I mean "on my head.")
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 12-21-2005: No one cares if a bear is naked.
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 08:52:15 pm »

Were I not spending the holiday with my parents, I think I would consider prancing around naked but for strategically-placed Starbucks cups. (And by "strategically-placed," I mean "on my head.")

Be still my beating heart, ah do believe ah have the vapors!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 12-21-2005: No one cares if a bear is naked.
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 09:26:30 pm »

Were I not spending the holiday with my parents, I think I would consider prancing around naked but for strategically-placed Starbucks cups. (And by "strategically-placed," I mean "on my head.")

I think that ladies make posts like these just to see which male board member is the first to request pictures. See also: side_show's adventures as a bi school girl.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 12-21-2005: No one cares if a bear is naked.
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 09:34:52 pm »

Then what does it mean when I said basically the same thing earlier?

That I'm looking for the first dude or chick to ask for pictures?  No my friend, I am just revelling in all that is naked cup on the head time; and that is truly the spirit of the season!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

otter

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 36
    • View Profile
Re: 12-21-2005: No one cares if a bear is naked.
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 09:36:05 pm »

I think the real message here is that being naked is only fun if it is by choice.  This explains why it is fun to not wear trousers at 5 in the morning and not fun to be forced into packing while naked, but super fun to wear a jockstrap made out of a Starbucks cup on one's head when one has explicitly been ordered to cover oneself with it.
Logged
um

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Re: 12-21-2005: No one cares if a bear is naked.
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 11:53:20 pm »

Clothes made out of garbage are a lot less sanitary than going naked.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up