Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Seven deer just ran across my yard.  (Read 4039 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Seven deer just ran across my yard.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 04:27:35 pm »

Awww, Paul's a mama's boy.  I'm a bit of one myself.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Seven deer just ran across my yard.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 04:33:43 pm »

Awww, Paul's a mama's boy.  I'm a bit of one myself.

I'm Irish, it comes with the territory.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Seven deer just ran across my yard.
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006, 05:01:04 pm »

Dude, don't post a photo of your mother on the internet!  Someone like MisterQueue is prolly beating off to it right now.

You SICK FUCK

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Seven deer just ran across my yard.
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006, 05:02:51 pm »

Normally I'd be totally delving into sick fuckitude here... DELVING.


But even I know better than to come between an Irish boy and his Ma'.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up