Oh folks, please don't take things so seriously. I'm hoping that Asherdan was joking - I sort of figured he was. When I wrote that some people would call it racist, I should have been more clear myself - I meant that people more PC than me (and when it comes to Canada, we are all about the pollitically correct) would say that, not that I think or belive it- it goes along the same line that I know feminsits who think the term "Mailman" is sexist. It was stupid to use the word "racist," and Ash, I'm really sorry - that was wrong of me to go there. I should have explained myself better. There isn't much content in your post, and I suppose because most of my posts are so wordy I expect everyone to be fully articulate in all of their expressions - you probably just needed to explain youself better. (And naturally I get that Jough is just being the delightful shit disturber that he is - after all, he did feign shock at one point that even though I'm Aboriginal I can read, and I still flirt with him like a cat in heat, so you know, it's all in how you say it.)
I will continue to call anyone on broad generalizations, because as we all know, it's all about education people! Also, people here have previously called me out when I hint at any anti-American sentiment, and it's been a non-issue. I love my country, and I just want everyone, not just Ash, to keep in mind that I'm not going to let any Canada bashing slip by unnoted. Why can Homer Simpson get away with calling Canada "American Junior?" Because everyone accepts that the character is an idiot. Why can't Asherdan slip by me when he's calling Canada the "51st through 61st states?" Because I know that he's smarter than Homer Simpson. Way smarter.
And Jough, Canadians have been consumerist whores since 1670 when the Hudson’s Bay company was founded. ...Or probably way before - you gotta figure some whore somewhere fucked some Chief for a big juicy piece of moose meat. Probably some Cree girl - they're all sluts.*
(* I am of Cree descent, and therefore am allowed to mock Cree women.)***
***(see - it's only okay to mock a particular group of people it you're part of that group. Not if you live next to that group, have friends of that group, are married to a member of that group, etc., etc.)****
****(I'm especially sensitive to things these days because the girl who bullied me so bad in grade 7 that I had to change schools in the middle of the year is now on a major TV show that just premiered tonight, and I had to see her on TV about a dozen times today – in a mother fuck*ng bikini most of the time for god sake- including being interviewed/co-hosting Entertainment Tonight Canada tonight. And a little part of me died. How can I still hate a girl who bullied when I was twelve? I just imagine myself in the Science Lab, in my stupid school uniform, all ready to dissect a worm, only no one wants to be my partner, and she's all sitting there smiling at me from ear to ear, and everyone else is looking over at her to make sure she sees that they're all excluding me. Boo to that. Boo to that.)