Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!  (Read 5634 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« on: December 29, 2005, 10:53:18 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01022006

I, like, can't wait for 2006. Etc.

[edit: added date to title — Cort]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 01:50:18 pm by CortJstr »
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 11:10:16 am »

Dude.. date in the title!  DATE IN THE TITLE!

I know the seething need to actually start a new comic thread is overwhelming but come on.

Also, today's comic is basically like treasure.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
Re: who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 11:47:20 am »

Well, it's not *that* overwhelming.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 01:27:26 pm »

Well, it's not *that* overwhelming.

You replied, but you didn't fix the title.  For shame.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 01:57:28 pm »

First Ray can't have his nachos because there's a hair in them (and of course people like us complaining) and now this. Maybe nacholessness is his true punishment for selling his soul.
Logged

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 02:00:30 pm »

I really like the drawing of the ship.   And it sure looks like Molly's story has some drama in it, what with one guy ready to blow his own head off.   I wonder if this is how she got to Heaven?

If she originally lived in the 17th/18th century, i wonder how she would know how to code java.   But I'm sure it will all be explained.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 02:03:05 pm »

You know, I just realized that Ray is turning into one of those people who eats nachos at every meal.

Or maybe every day is now his BIRTHDAY,asshole.*


*Note: I was not calling you, the reader of this post, an asshole; I was using DRAMA!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 02:06:38 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 02:09:36 pm »

If she originally lived in the 17th/18th century, i wonder how she would know how to code java.   But I'm sure it will all be explained.

If you can't keep up with technology then it's not heaven, is it? Plus they have Wired.
Logged

Decay

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
  • I am reading your mind with my SCIENCE COMPUTER
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 04:24:49 pm »

17th century sailing drama next to "DAAAAAAANG NAAAAACHOS" is basically like the essence of Achewood.

Also, 8 is the optimum number of As to make DAAAAAAANG both melodramatic and hilarious

Also, it is awesome that Onstad has gone to the future and gotten the January 2nd comic from his future self and brought it back to us here in the primitive year 2005.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 06:12:38 pm »

We're sailing... INTO THE FUTURE.

Anyway, I don't actually expect this story to see the light of day, but if it does I will be the happiest girl in the world.

As for Ray's nacholessness, I just love the emphasis on "DAAAAAAAANG" in the anguished scream. That is the best-thought-out "dang" ever.
Logged

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 06:21:29 pm »

I would really like to see a few hand drawn strips now.
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 08:18:52 pm »

I probably would've said "nachooooos" instead. I find that easier to yell. Maybe I need more voice training.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2005, 08:23:19 pm »

That's true. Saying "Naaaaaaaachos!" would probably cause people around you to say "gesundheit".
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2005, 09:16:45 pm »

Not enough dachshunds.  Oh, unless that's who ate the nachos?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Dec 29, 05 - who... ate... my daaaaaang naaaachos!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 10:09:56 pm »

DAAAAAAAANG DAAAAAAAACHSHUND!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up