Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Dying a Hash related death...  (Read 21684 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #75 on: January 10, 2006, 12:02:17 am »

I-I Just wanted to share my beloved deadly recipe.. screw all of you!  I'm going home to mother!  *Runs out of the room weeping*



I kid I kid.. okay.. I won't call it Carbonera from now I'll.. I'll just call it.. um... Bobbie Jones...  I should make Bobbie Jones again soon I think.

As long as you're in the mood to be flogged mercilessly, spell CarbonAra right from now on too. And do you mean Bobby Jones the golfer or Bobby Jones the Celtic? The answer is important.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #76 on: January 10, 2006, 12:51:51 am »

Q, you can call your dish whatever you want.  Now you all play nice, because it would be tragic to have to lock a thread where we got to learn about lard frybread sandwiches.  Now that's education.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2006, 01:04:49 am »

That Burger King thing is not only an affront to my arteries but has lead to way too many people saying "meat . . . on top of meat . . ." and so on for no good reason. This meme must be stopped now. And while we're at it let's put an end to the whole good news/Geico thing as well.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2006, 01:17:16 am »

Q, you can call your dish whatever you want.  Now you all play nice, because it would be tragic to have to lock a thread where we got to learn about lard frybread sandwiches.  Now that's education.

Yeah, because I'm obviously very serious about which Bobby Jones he's talking about.

Now you're just trying to make a wuss out of him. Fight back, Q. Have some dignity.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #79 on: January 10, 2006, 01:32:46 am »

I go to dinner and this is what happens?

Look, you pedant, you can yell at me about my spelling, or you can yell at Google.

Actually I'm not sure, I was under the impression both were acceptible..  I may be wrong about that.. I am not classically trained here or anything; I just make shit up in the kitchen based on stuff I have seen before.  It is half-assed science!

And I don't want to call it Bobby Jones anymore, I mean if I'm gonna make something I'd rather make Camille "Sensua" Assy-Nipples!  Now THAT is a Delish Dish!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2006, 03:16:41 am »

I go to dinner and this is what happens?

Look, you pedant, you can yell at me about my spelling, or you can yell at Google.

Did you mean: carbonara
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2006, 03:18:04 am »

Q, you can call your dish whatever you want.  Now you all play nice, because it would be tragic to have to lock a thread where we got to learn about lard frybread sandwiches.  Now that's education.

Speaking of, that definitely wins.  Even if some of the other dishes have more fat or calories or whatever, it wins because, you know, it's a lard sandwich.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2006, 03:43:26 am »

Did you mean: carbonara

You shut your fuck*ng mouth and you NEVER OPEN IT AGAIN!

Awww baby.. I'm just kidding.. you know I love it when you correct me, even if I'm not talking to you on channel right now.


not talking to you on purpose!

(This post has been brought to you by unnecessary melodrama... and ACTING!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2006, 04:20:41 am »

Okay, to atone for my ideology rant, I bring you news of Guthrie's.

Guthrie's is a chain of restaurants that started in Alabama, but I believe has spread to a few other SEC college towns as well.  They are famous for their sauce, which is mayonnaise-based but is orange and includes pepper and spices.

Here is their menu.

Yep, that's it.  Fried chicken fingers and sauce and butter-drenched bread.  Southern ingenuity at it's best!
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2006, 05:13:01 am »

Okay, to atone for my ideology rant, I bring you news of Guthrie's.

Guthrie's is a chain of restaurants that started in Alabama, but I believe has spread to a few other SEC college towns as well.  They are famous for their sauce, which is mayonnaise-based but is orange and includes pepper and spices.

Here is their menu.

Yep, that's it.  Fried chicken fingers and sauce and butter-drenched bread.  Southern ingenuity at it's best!

Two questions:

1) How the heck does the sauce work? and
2) Is it bad that now I'm terribly, terribly hungry?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2006, 06:46:30 am »

I go to dinner and this is what happens?

Look, you pedant, you can yell at me about my spelling, or you can yell at Google.

Actually I'm not sure, I was under the impression both were acceptible..  I may be wrong about that.. I am not classically trained here or anything; I just make shit up in the kitchen based on stuff I have seen before.  It is half-assed science!

And I don't want to call it Bobby Jones anymore, I mean if I'm gonna make something I'd rather make Camille "Sensua" Assy-Nipples!  Now THAT is a Delish Dish!

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Dignity. I'm givin' you a tiny can of Dr Pepper for playing well with others.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2006, 05:52:21 pm »

Grossness update: BK now offers their chicken fries in a box of 36. They come in a big cardboard box like Munchkins but with a football design. This is too awful to contemplate. Who would bring these to a game? Even the guy who brought a 6 of Coors Light would be making fun of you.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2006, 07:12:00 pm »

Seems to me that, unlike munchkins, chicken fries would be gross(er) if they weren't hot.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2006, 03:41:53 pm »

Two questions:

1) How the heck does the sauce work? and
2) Is it bad that now I'm terribly, terribly hungry?

1) With the plates/boxes/buckets it comes in little cups, which you dunk your chicken fingers and french fries in.  On the sandwich it is squirted on top of the chicken fingers before lettuce and the top of the bun is applied.  I can provide pictures later.

2) No.  I pretty much have to get this for lunch today now.

Later: an exploration of Milo's Hamburgers and their attendant Milo's Famous Sweet Tea.  Maybe.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2006, 04:08:21 pm »

Seems to me that, unlike munchkins, chicken fries would be gross(er) if they weren't hot.

See, the only Munchkins I know of are the ones from Oz, so... really, I don't tend to think of Munchkins as hot, nor do I want them to be hot.  I could post a link to some horrible midget porn if I was so inclined to go looking for it, but I will not.  Also, the image of Munchkins crammed into a box of some sort for transport is also as inappropriately funny image to me.  For some reason, in my brain, there are Ommpha-Loompahs there too, in the box.   Also, the immature part of me wants to make a joke about any sort of fingers in a box.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up