Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Dying a Hash related death...  (Read 21670 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2006, 05:03:29 pm »

What qualifies as a "fairly thick" slice of lard? Can you, God forbid, use a thinner slice of lard for a "health-conscious" frybread-lard sandwich?!

I'm starting to feel queasy. I'm not sure whether it's my cold or the thought of this sandwich.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2006, 05:36:54 pm »

I have a bunch of duckfat llaying around. I think I might try this with nice, flavorful duckfat.

Also, why do you make a small hole in the center? And doesn't the lard makes it's way out of the sandwich through the hole?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2006, 07:23:22 am »

The hole ensures cripyness though out.

Also, fiairly thick = 1/4 ince or more.




I know it's gross and am so drunk that I must stress that I do not recommend the application.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2006, 07:21:54 pm »

Posting while you're that hammered = one tiny can of Dr. Pepper
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2006, 07:26:44 pm »

Okay, I know that incidents from "The Simpsons" do not qualify as reality, but Homer's Patented Space-Age Out-of-this-World Moon Waffle deserves mention.  I mean, it's wrapped around an entire stick of butter.  And it contains liquid smoke!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2006, 08:58:03 pm »

Hobot - I remember watching that episode and thinking that there were so many non-waffle related ingredients that it really wasn't a waffle at all.  Thank you for reminding me.

Also, Limmo, I was so intoxicated last night that I only remembered that I came home and went on the internet, and just realized now that I posted something...  But looking back, I seem to recall posting somewhere else on the board too, and really, really struggling to type... oh god, what else did I post!?

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2006, 10:02:26 pm »

Hobot - I remember watching that episode and thinking that there were so many non-waffle related ingredients that it really wasn't a waffle at all.  Thank you for reminding me.

Also, Limmo, I was so intoxicated last night that I only remembered that I came home and went on the internet, and just realized now that I posted something...  But looking back, I seem to recall posting somewhere else on the board too, and really, really struggling to type... oh god, what else did I post!?



At your service Ma'am.

Not so bad as you can see, good thing you weren't on chat huh?  :P
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2006, 04:23:06 am »

Posting while you're that hammered = one tiny can of Dr. Pepper

Man, if this formula applied to me I would be at well over 100 tiny cans.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2006, 02:55:44 pm »

At your service Ma'am.

Not so bad as you can see, good thing you weren't on chat huh?  :P

Indeed.

Also the food at the party was wacky!  Potluck food is so fascinating.  There was sushi and chili sitting side by side.  Insanely expensive chevre sitting next to Doritos.  It was like the lion laying down with the lamb.  Also, because the party was in part a fairwell to a co-worker who taught a teen self esteem class for tweens that deconstructed Barbie and other girl phenomenon, I bought a Barbie doll and buried her in the middle of a plate of brownies.  It was a deeply gratifying experience to bury Barbie in brownies. 

I was also told of several foods that appeared that I apparently totally missed even though I was there all night. My SO tells me there were meat balls in a sauce that disturbed him.

Also, I threw up so much from all the booze that I have broken capillaries around both my eyes to the point where it looks like someone punched me.  At least I only puked at home, not a work - I have some dignity.  I'm still dehydrated today, so I'll be drinking as much water as I can.

Also, apparently someone gave me flowers, though I don't remember who, and I didn't put them in water, so I came in to the office today to find a half dead flower on my desk.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2006, 03:08:34 pm »

I did that once, the violent vomitting.  I just told everyone I was turning into a zombie very slowly.  Seriously, it looked that bad.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2006, 04:42:12 pm »

That happened to a friend of mine once - he vomited so much he had two black eyes.

See, people forget that alcohol is really a deadly poison (no sarcasm or exaggeration here) and that we're really not supposed to put it into our bodies.  But your body has a built-in mechanism for dealing with such things.  You may have vomited until it looks like your SO is abusing you, but really you are still alive now DUE TO VOMIT.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2006, 05:17:45 pm »

Yes, there are only certain times in my life where I can look back and say, "Gee, I sure am glad I vomited!" and this weekend would be one of those.  I mean, I hadn't eaten all day, and just barely grazed the food offerings, so really, I killed myself, just a little bit.  I'm going to give my liver a little rest.  My SO has a big office party, at a dinner theatre, this Saturday that I have to go to.  It's hard not to drink when watching actors with little dignity and eating pre-thawed entrees, but I'll do my best.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2006, 08:35:51 pm »

Melanie, is there a problem that's bothering you?  Something that has caused you to abuse your yourself with alcohol?  Perhaps something simmering below the surface, something your friends at TOUAMB can help you resolve?  We are here for you Melanie.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2006, 05:20:36 pm »

One of my friend's roomates, well...they make pot cookies, right? He ate a pot cookie, and got high. He was hungry. So he ate seven more pot cookies.

He threw up into a trash can and fell asleep for 48 hours. His vomit burned through the bin-liner.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Dying a Hash related death...
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2006, 06:10:34 pm »

Melanie, is there a problem that's bothering you?  Something that has caused you to abuse your yourself with alcohol?  Perhaps something simmering below the surface, something your friends at TOUAMB can help you resolve?  We are here for you Melanie.

~Paul

See, I read this as though it were dripping with sarcasm and laugh, but then I don't tend to think of Paul as all that sarcastic.  No big problems except the usual issues with my mother.  It's basically just a beautiful life and lots of friends and friendly co-workers like to ply me with booze.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up