Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Poll

Drunken Achewood Chatroom

Yes, definitly.
- 14 (66.7%)
No, I don't like you people.
- 3 (14.3%)
Yes, but only if we're drinking/split.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 20


Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Ache-y Chat  (Read 14679 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2006, 04:25:24 pm »

it is because you lack the doctor peppers necessary to considered more than 3/5 of a human being

Then I guess I'll just... wait... until I have the necessary amount of... Dr Peppers, yes, that's it. So I can be... considered human. Yes, I see it now (irrepressible laughter). Yes.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2006, 04:36:35 pm »

I'd consider a pardon and offer you a tiny can, but I'd need to be reminded of what you did to get yourself into such a hole to begin with.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2006, 04:45:00 pm »

I'd consider a pardon and offer you a tiny can, but I'd need to be reminded of what you did to get yourself into such a hole to begin with.

~Paul

Thanks, but really, no need to fret over such a non-issue.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2006, 04:51:08 pm »

I am there right now myself, but in the list of co-horts on line, I see only myself listed.  Is something wrong, or did you boys log off?

It is a little early.  I'm all for chatting tonight though.

Cheers to mister, for setting this all up btw.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2006, 04:59:59 pm »

Smells, we're totally there right now.

Slashnet.  Room #touamb

Seriously.  We're there.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2006, 05:08:42 pm »

Dang it people I am at work and you are having fun without me.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2006, 05:11:00 pm »

Cheers to mister, for setting this all up btw.

Seconded.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2006, 05:28:08 pm »

Smells, we're totally there right now.

Slashnet.  Room #touamb

Seriously.  We're there.

But, but, I'm there too  it says "now talking in #touamb" and if I change the channel and switch back it take me right back to an empty room with just my "hello, anyone in here?" posts,  The user list just shows me alone.  WTF?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2006, 05:32:39 pm »

Try: irc.slashnet.org
Port: 6667

Yeah.

Maybe you're on a different slashnet?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2006, 06:03:33 pm »

God damn it, if I try to connect through irc.slashnet.org, port 6667, I get an errormessage and the IRC screen shows "Uanble to connect to server (software caused connection abort)

So many abortions...
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2006, 06:06:08 pm »

If you're having trouble you can always try this.

It worked for V last night when her port was blocked.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2006, 10:31:50 pm »

I might be there now, but no one else is?  Or else it's not really working.

Well, I guess I'll go have dinner all by myself then.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2006, 12:47:45 am »

I didn't see you on there, and I am on there right now, did you name yourself something other than wombat?  I see a lemmer on the list, but no wombat.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2006, 12:53:41 am »

I am wombatsgalore.  So what do I do if I think I'm on and I'm not?  I am very bewildered.

Damn technology, get off my lawn already.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2006, 12:59:32 am »

I am wombatsgalore.  So what do I do if I think I'm on and I'm not?  I am very bewildered.

Damn technology, get off my lawn already.

Did you follow Misterqueue's instructions step-by-step?  I tried, it didn't work, and then I went back and followed them to the fuck*ng t.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up