Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Poll

Drunken Achewood Chatroom

Yes, definitly.
- 14 (66.7%)
No, I don't like you people.
- 3 (14.3%)
Yes, but only if we're drinking/split.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 20


Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Ache-y Chat  (Read 14668 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2006, 08:56:10 pm »

I dropped by for a while on Friday.  Last night my friends threw me a SURPRISE Birthday/Going Away party.

~Paul

The beard's an interesting look, I gotta say.

So... are we going to keep this up nightly? Or weekend-ly? Or what?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2006, 09:06:59 pm »

Yes, hooray for bearded glory!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2006, 09:58:52 pm »

The question on everyone's lips last night: Where's AlohaDawg? Who the hell are Lemmer and Neuro? and Will Paul be dropping by?

Also, V & Wombat, you were greatly missed.  The men also hoped for appearances buy Hobot and Bea.  Those boys.

Oh for fuck's sake!  Poor Lemmer told us like 50 times who s/he was.  I don't remember either.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 11:11:51 pm by miles »
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2006, 10:53:18 pm »

I'm leaving the room open indefinitely for now.. just drop by whenever.  :)

Lemmer is Mudokon (I'm sorry if I misspelled that)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2006, 10:55:25 pm »

Is there a general time for this? I'm like 5 hours behind you.

Also I'm trying to use the Mozilla extension but it always wants me to create a room called # TOUAMB. I've never found an existing room with this name.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 11:01:14 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2006, 11:45:41 pm »

I am now in the chat room!  And on the messageboard at the same time.  DAMN  I am high tech.  You kids, dance on the lawn!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2006, 11:50:36 pm »

Is there a general time for this? I'm like 5 hours behind you.

Also I'm trying to use the Mozilla extension but it always wants me to create a room called # TOUAMB. I've never found an existing room with this name.



You just pop in and see what's crackin', but generally it's busiest at night.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2006, 12:55:10 am »

Is there a general time for this? I'm like 5 hours behind you.

Also I'm trying to use the Mozilla extension but it always wants me to create a room called # TOUAMB. I've never found an existing room with this name.




Anyone having issues try this.  It has helped us in 2 jams!  (And 4 preserves)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2006, 10:47:52 am »

Hooray!  I located an IRC client installer I had downloaded, found my old configuration scripts, remembered enough to be able to add slashnet's servers, logged on, registered my nick, and spammed the room of idlers!

Now I just have to remember to connect when there are people there...
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2006, 10:25:59 pm »

Anybody recommends another IRC client for pansy-assed Mac users like me? I tried joining the party saturday night with Ircle but that interface scared the cbgb's outta me. What's the opposite of user-friendly?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2006, 11:10:26 pm »

Anybody recommends another IRC client for pansy-assed Mac users like me? I tried joining the party saturday night with Ircle but that interface scared the cbgb's outta me. What's the opposite of user-friendly?

If you use OSX, there's this, haven't used it but it states that it's more user friendly than Ircle.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2006, 11:50:45 pm »

Much better! Thanks!
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2006, 01:41:03 am »

Just to let you know, the room is still up and going, so if anyone's bored this weekend I'll be in at out at least.  But don't come for just me, come for the free ice cream sandwiches.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2006, 01:53:27 am »

I'm coming for the milk and cheese.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2006, 04:57:48 am »

Just to let you know, the room is still up and going, so if anyone's bored this weekend I'll be in at out at least.  But don't come for just me, come for the free ice cream sandwiches.

Oh, you're such a tease.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up