Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Poll

Drunken Achewood Chatroom

Yes, definitly.
- 14 (66.7%)
No, I don't like you people.
- 3 (14.3%)
Yes, but only if we're drinking/split.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 20


Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Ache-y Chat  (Read 14656 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2006, 11:28:41 am »

Sorry miles, they were really good sandwiches and they got all eaten up.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2006, 05:14:20 am »

from a very drunken office party I say hello, folks!


So very drunk.


so very drunk.....
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2006, 07:07:48 am »

Hello to you my dear!  We had two couples over tonight and played games.

Fun fun! 
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2006, 03:58:40 am »

Bobby can you give us a link to some info on this #####***** fellow?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2006, 05:44:14 pm »

Bobby can you give us a link to some info on this ******##### fellow?

You seem genuinely enamored by him. You are genuinely a perl script's friend.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2006, 06:32:38 pm »

I had a nice chat with it last night:

<#####*****> Miles.
<miles> #####*****: it was a long and arduous journey, but i finally have a stout in my hand
<#####*****> In a good.
<miles> well, not at that moment, because I was typing, but, you know
<miles> #####*****: stout is good with homemade alder smoked beef jerky
<#####*****> Homemade smoker, leaving the placenta and see.
<miles> #####*****: it's also OK with Triscuits topped with Easy Cheese Cheddar Pasteurized Cheese Snack
<#####*****> Also sometimes soap on sale.
<isosceles> easy cheese cheddar pasteurized cheese snack?
<miles> and soap on sale
<miles> Beamish gives Guiness a run for the money
<Hobo_Frenzy> #####*****, beer
<#####*****> Beer that slowly.
<miles> that works, somehow
<miles> Beer me slowly, #####*****.  ever so slowly.
<miles> #####*****: which stout is better? beamish or guiness?
<#####*****> Is that pretty standard, wtf.
<miles> #####*****: yes, it's an OK question to ask.
<#####*****> An animal masks during mating dances.
<miles> I know that Bobby taught it that
<miles> #####*****: Hobo_Frenzy
<*****_roll_call> heh
<#####*****> Still on the dr pepper for the bot pick up though.
<miles> #####*****: *****_roll_call
<#####*****> Holding onto this at home every twenty years ago.
<*****_roll_call> profound
<miles> #####*****: what is the most profound thing?
<#####*****> The messageboard.
<miles> WOOOOOOO
<*****_roll_call> wonderful
<miles> #####*****: what is the saddest thing?
<#####*****> Is always perfect.
<miles> shut the fuck up Vlad
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2006, 06:35:52 pm »

Oh fuck... we're down that already?  Posting logs?


Seriously, do not make me post logs of miles comments that you may not like sharing.  I have them and I will do it!



(Incidentally I like #####***** because it actually responds when the rest of your bastards are all sitting idle)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2006, 08:11:56 pm »

Can the chat room be like Vegas? What happens there stays there? Especially if people are split in there....
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2006, 08:14:09 pm »

I totally agree, for the most part.  I just that it was rad that it declared The Messageboard as the most profound thing.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2006, 10:44:30 pm »

My college has inexplicably blocked 6667 and 7000

inexplicably?

most colleges, while they suck at it, DO attempt to have their students graduate.

anyone remember the version of the gopher client for Mac that was "VR"?

damn that was like all cool like you were in the Hackers movie only instead of it being real time
someone just kept advancving the paused DVD one frame at a time.

one.  frame.  at.  a.  time.

anyone ever use gopher for anything besides getting swimsuit pictures off of Italian college servers?

« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 10:51:00 pm by arkabee »
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2006, 12:26:52 am »


anyone ever use gopher for anything besides getting swimsuit pictures off of Italian college servers?



Yeah, song lyrics, guitar tabs, and drink recipes.

Was that wrong?
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2006, 04:05:24 am »

Yeah, song lyrics, guitar tabs, and drink recipes.

Was that wrong?

i think it was called "Turbo Gopher VR".

i think.

man, Macs sure use to to not suck.

sure use to not suck.

italian swimsuit models.

drinking and playing guitar.

macs sure use to not suck.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2006, 10:15:02 pm »

inexplicably?

most colleges, while they suck at it, DO attempt to have their students graduate.

Well, uh, they don't block World of Warcraft, so I'm assuming it's not a "time-wasting" motive... (I could rant at great length about college ethernet-policing, but it's not 100% necessary.)

The stated reason, I believe, was "file-sharing," which was extra-inane because they did not do and have never done anything against torrenting. Honestly, who the hell uses IRC as a file-share anymore?
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2006, 04:01:20 am »

Thread resurrection!

Hey folks, I'm officially unemployed for the summer!  Is it time for another IRC party?!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2006, 11:22:08 am »

Man, the party is ALWAYS happening on IRC!  (Actually lately it's been kind of dead but I think this is just a little my fault)

Pick a time and I will be there with balls on...


BELLS!  I mean bells..  I will be there with bells on!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up