Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Poll

Drunken Achewood Chatroom

Yes, definitly.
- 14 (66.7%)
No, I don't like you people.
- 3 (14.3%)
Yes, but only if we're drinking/split.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 20


Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ache-y Chat  (Read 14664 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2006, 01:21:40 pm »

Actually lately I can't get on.  It tells me my name is banned and then it tells me I'm trying to reconnect too fast.  It says to change my name and connect again, but I don't know how to change my name if I'm not connected.

But if someone can help, I'll be there.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2006, 04:01:34 pm »

That's a problem with the server and you I suspect.  I will endeavour to help you in a bit of a while.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2006, 06:13:42 pm »

Well apparently I managed to change my name, but the server STILL hates me.  I don't know what I did.  Things used to be just dandy between me and the server.  And it says it doesn't like my 'real name' but it doesn't know my real name.  I'm bewildered.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2006, 07:12:18 pm »

depending on your IRC client, there are various places where you have to put your "real name." For instance, I believe my "Real Name" is my email address, or something.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2006, 07:29:03 pm »

I found a couple of boxes which had kinds of names in them and tried changing them, but it did nothing. 

I guess I might really have to get a life now.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2006, 03:20:57 am »

Yarrr, bitches! IRC is rad. I'm there.

Also, today I worked my ASS off to help with our Fourth of July fireworks display. They flew in a professional to do our fireworks display, but they're an older couple and we only have a couple of volunteers. So I'm hoping that the damn setup doesn't take all day tomorrow, too.

Last year I just drank a lot and enjoyed a bonfire with my friends, but this year I've got to pay my firefighter dues and stand watch in the rig in case something bad happens. And I'm helping with the grueling setup.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2006, 12:57:48 pm »

Last night it worked. This morning it doesn't, again. I hate computers.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Ache-y Chat
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2006, 03:31:52 am »

Yarr, have fun wit yer fireworks!

As I have no time constraints it is basically up to everyone else to name the time, and I'll be there, bitches.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up