Oh no, Cornelius! Run! Heed the advice of Brother Williams:
I'm running, yes, before it's too late.
Trying to get away from that jail bait.
It's a rough temptation, but a common invitation.
And a good association.
But a quick elimination, that will take you out of circulation.
Yes, I'm talking about that younger generation.
So take my advice fellas--for goodness' sake.
15, 16, 17, that's...jail bait.
Now they swear that they're in love.
That you and her are by stars above.
And she's looking mighty good, just like a young girl should.
We try to tell you no, and let that young girl go.
But you, you know it all. You have yourself a ball.
And now that it's too late, as you look from cell number 8...
I tried to tell you, mate...
17 and a half is still...jail bait.
So tomorrow's the date, for the trial of jail bait.
And this you watch and see, the young girl will go free.
And you will get 1 to 3.
So out the door she walks. To another man she talks.
Before you can count, from 1 to 8...
Another man in for...jail bait.