Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy New Blogs - January '06  (Read 11227 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thee

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51
  • I adidas Rio
    • View Profile
    • New England Fashion Update!
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2006, 04:44:42 am »

LET SOCRATES DIE!
Logged
R U Passionate??

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2006, 02:15:05 pm »

The line about the Corgi made Ray's entire post worth reading today.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2006, 02:19:04 pm »

Yeah, I was gonna say I like the idea/phrase that is "Dog Switchboard".  Is so good.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 02:08:15 pm »

OMG! Teodor has an old-timey communism propaganda poster. This proves that Chris reads the board and gets ideas from us because of hobot's avatar and the whole Russian thread!!111!
.
.
.
Oh, wait, sorry. I thought I was on the Simpsons newgroup for a minute there.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 05:42:34 pm »

I like the 'it is from history" bit. If I had anything vintage, and people asked me "when is that from?", I'd just answer "uh, you know, it's from history".

Anyway, today I realized how cluttered my desktop was with a mess of scattered files and "untitled" folders, so I finally took action and cleaned it up. COMMUNISM!
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2006, 07:40:18 pm »

I love the phrase "it is from history." So applicable.

Also, I approve of Philippe's definition of "Communism," since it appears to mean "cleaning the kitchen."
Logged

Thee

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 51
  • I adidas Rio
    • View Profile
    • New England Fashion Update!
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2006, 07:42:24 pm »

I am anxious to see if the domino effect will actually happen this time.

Also, I did laundry today.  COMMUNISM!
Logged
R U Passionate??

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2006, 08:50:13 pm »

I love the phrase "it is from history." So applicable.

Also, I approve of Philippe's definition of "Communism," since it appears to mean "cleaning the kitchen."

Indeed, however, being from histoory is not a new concept.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2006, 08:53:50 pm »

Indeed, however, being from histoory is not a new concept.

Yeah, I was planning on pointing that out myself -- did Philippe pick it up from (stoned) Ray, or is it a more general Underground saying?
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2006, 08:13:41 pm »

If I had any influence on Téodor's purchase of a Communist propaganda poster and Philippe's adoption of the Communist Way of Life, I can confidently assert that my life has Meaning. Thank you, Chris Onstad. Thank you for making my life worth living.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2006, 08:27:02 pm »

Here is the propaganda poster that they need at Achewood Manor.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2006, 10:11:12 pm »

I think I'm ordering that.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2006, 01:25:23 am »

Aw, that dog reminds me of my old friend's dog, Barney, back in h.s.

He was upset I didn't pay him any attention and used to lick my feet then pause and glance up with wide eyes waiting for a response.

I started to feel bad for fearing dogs at that moment (not that I fear that breed of dog *ahem*).  heh.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2006, 04:34:21 am »

The same basic thing happened to one of my old computers. I had the old nVidia GForce card with a tiny fan on it and the fan got so clogged with dust that it siezed up. Luckily it was under warranty so I got a newer card for free.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2006, 10:24:54 am »

This is why you shouldn't just leave the sides of your computer.

Of course, the one I built has 14 fans in it because I am retarded, so I get more dust anyway.  Cleaning is like a monthly ritual for me.  I burn candles and kill a chicken.  It is silly.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up