Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06  (Read 6477 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 12:43:42 am »

Can everyone see when members last logged in via the member list, or is that just a field that Admins see?

Anyway, I would assume that Onstad reads this board regularly even if the man does not post much.  I mean, if you were an assuming person, that is.

Lane

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lanemcfadden.net
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 12:48:40 am »

According to the memberlist he was "last active" on March 28, 2005, but does that just mean he hasn't logged in since then?  He could still be reading w/o being logged in, yes?  Not that it matters, I'm actually more curious b/c I too am a message board administrator (chicks dig it).
Logged
He gets with the ladies, but in the end they do not like him.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 01:07:59 am »

Well, he's been here since the new boards started, at least to update his profile and upload an avatar.

That is all I'm going to say about that.  I guess just logging in and reading a thread isn't enough to mark you as "active" here.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 03:26:16 pm »

If you want to make Onstad appear, just complain about an order from the Achewood shop.

(N.B.:  That he readily comes forth to handle these is not at all a bad thing.)
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2006, 01:48:16 am »

If you want to make Onstad appear, just complain about an order from the Achewood shop.

(N.B.:  That he readily comes forth to handle these is not at all a bad thing.)

I'm not sure handle is the correct term.  Mostly he just tells people to stop complaining.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 01:54:31 am »

I'm not sure handle is the correct term.  Mostly he just tells people to stop complaining.

Eh, as far as I've been able to see, he actually does respond reasonably to merch complaints. This occasionally created amusing juxtaposition -- such as, for example, the time he was extremely apologetic and businesslike about my defective Sanryobuki shirt shortly after accusing me of wanting Mega Hugzz on him in another thread. Comedy!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 02:03:06 am »

Eh, as far as I've been able to see, he actually does respond reasonably to merch complaints. This occasionally created amusing juxtaposition -- such as, for example, the time he was extremely apologetic and businesslike about my defective Sanryobuki shirt shortly after accusing me of wanting Mega Hugzz on him in another thread. Comedy!

Yes, but did you ever actually deny wanting Mega Hugzz?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 02:12:53 am »

Yes, but did you ever actually deny wanting Mega Hugzz?

Don't we all just want Mega Hugzz?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 02:21:35 am »

Yes, but did you ever actually deny wanting Mega Hugzz?

... Yes?

Because I didn't? (And still don't?)
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: HE SKATES THE DREAMS OF CHILDREN WHO HAVE NO ONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM- 1-3-06
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 02:26:30 am »

... Yes?

Because I didn't? (And still don't?)

Yoy protest too much.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up