Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?  (Read 12818 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« on: January 03, 2006, 07:55:31 pm »

Please feel fee to post in this thread your idea about what a TOUAMBIE would look like.

I think it's a golden rollerskate on a pedestal shaped like a martini glass with a thong draped over it.

Those of you with skills feel free to photoshop up the award we'll be giving. Post the pics so we can choose a winner.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 08:15:07 pm »

I think it looks like Maaaaaking love in a Limo on an Airplane on a Spaceship bound for Space.

But I doubt you could photoshop that.. maybe the "Fuckin'" poster all by itself would be sufficient.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 10:06:39 pm »

maybe the "Fuckin'" poster all by itself would be sufficient.

Seconded.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 12:47:10 am »

Given these boards, maybe Calvin pissing on the Achewood logo would be more appropriate.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 12:59:16 am »

But Fuckin' ... Jough... FUCKIN'!

Do you not hear the bang of my snap drum?!

Fuckin'! 

(Pardon me, I'm kind of swerved, even though it's not IRC time.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 04:13:06 pm »

A License Plate Holder that tells everyone exactly how the vehicle was bought would be ideal. 

However a Fuckin' Poster is awesome.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 06:36:43 pm »

But Fuckin' ... Jough... FUCKIN'!

Do you not hear the bang of my snap drum?!

Fuckin'! 

(Pardon me, I'm kind of swerved, even though it's not IRC time.)

YEAH! I like his idea. We need to see more butt fuck*ng!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 09:19:49 pm »

YEAH! I like his idea. We need to see more butt fuck*ng!

Actually, no. No, we do not.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 09:50:48 pm »

Actually, no. No, we do not.

Well now actually... that all depends.


Er.. I mean.. of course I agree with V-adore in her wisdom.

*bats eyes innocently*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 11:09:54 pm »

Not on the couch, fellas.

Also, bring it back to topic! Who will design and submit their vision of the TOUAMBIE?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 11:32:20 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 11:55:36 pm »

AD, I had the best of intentions.  I Google Image Searched all the aforementioned components (martini glass, draping thong, roller skate, &c.), opened Photoshop, played around, and realised that I have no skills to speak of.

But I tried!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 12:20:23 am »

I'll work something up this weekend.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 02:59:22 am »

I'll work something up this weekend to possibly post right after jough does if mine turns out better than his.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 08:03:19 am »

Oh, you win the passive-aggressive egoist award for sure.  And what do you win?  A tiny can of Dr. Pepper of course.

Also, they have the make-your own shrink-i-dink sets for sale a the local craft store, but they're so stupid expensive for clear sheets of plastic- like $15 for an 8 x 10 (with apparently special pens that look suspiciously crappy and are the only ones you're supposed to use on the stupid plastic) otherwise I'd suggest we get all crafty and make some small cans of Dr. Pepper that you could shrink down to tiny size yourself in your very own oven.   Although I remember making Shrink-i-dinks as a kid and being annoyed at the smell and sort of disillusioned by the final result.  "Yeah grandma, they got smaller.  Who cares?  Sigh."
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 09:12:55 pm »

Also, they have the make-your own shrink-i-dink sets for sale a the local craft store, but they're so stupid expensive for clear sheets of plastic- like $15 for an 8 x 10 (with apparently special pens that look suspiciously crappy and are the only ones you're supposed to use on the stupid plastic) otherwise I'd suggest we get all crafty and make some small cans of Dr. Pepper that you could shrink down to tiny size yourself in your very own oven.   Although I remember making Shrink-i-dinks as a kid and being annoyed at the smell and sort of disillusioned by the final result.  "Yeah grandma, they got smaller.  Who cares?  Sigh."

You can do this with Styofoam(tm) cups, too. (Oh, the things you learn in Girl Scouts...) Theoretically, one could decorate a cup to look like a fake Dr Pepper fan and then oven-shrink it; it would be entirely possible, albeit maybe just a wee bit sad.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up