Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?  (Read 12812 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 08:34:28 pm »

Okay, here's my pass at making a TOUAMBIE:

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 08:52:17 pm »

Okay, here's my pass at making a TOUAMBIE:

The tiny can of Dr Pepper makes this. Nice.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 09:08:29 pm »

Jough, I hate to be critical, but to me that can is not nearly tiny enough.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 09:45:07 pm »

Truly, jough, that is a Work of Art.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 10:20:00 pm »

It looks terrific.  But, more fuckin'?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2006, 10:53:47 pm »

I am in love with it! It is a love story!

It's a white skate. It could say "Fuckin'" in that fancy script with the little silhouette on it.

I'm slightly worried about handing out potentially deadly roller skates to people, though.

The Dr Pepper is a beautiful board-centric touch.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 12:39:44 am »

I'm not happy with the martini glass, but it's the only one I have.  I don't even have a set - just that one.  I think I got it as a gift with things stuffed into it because I was in a wedding party or something.

Anyway, I'll see if I can work "Fuckin'" into it.  Does anyone have a link to that strip so I can grab the image?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 12:43:13 am »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2006, 04:29:45 am »

It's frickin' awesome, but the thong isn't working for me?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2006, 12:58:01 pm »

Now that Paul mentions it, it might be nicer without the thong.  Less cluttered.

But the fuckin' is awesome.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2006, 04:01:50 pm »

Thank you for tiny-fying the can.

Yes, I think maybe don't get rid of the thong, but move it - perhaps carelessly tossed at the base fo the award, you know at the bottom of the Martini Glass.  Perhaps liquid in the Glass?

I don't know, but it's freakin' awesome. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

acoxcae

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 314
  • Because I don't have one. Never have.
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2006, 04:16:32 pm »

I seriously don't mean to be nit-picky, but the actual tiny Dr Peppers are more compressed vertically - I think they're the same width (diameter?) as a standard can, but only like 2 or 2.5 inches tall.  So, just saying.

I mean, it's not like I'm Pat or anything.

NINJA EDIT!

Also, I meant to say that it is indeed awesome as it exists.
Logged
this new board has a shitload of buttons.

why are there no zippers?
-thanks ark

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2006, 04:25:12 pm »

I seriously don't mean to be nit-picky, but the actual tiny Dr Peppers are more compressed vertically - I think they're the same width (diameter?) as a standard can, but only like 2 or 2.5 inches tall.  So, just saying.

I mean, it's not like I'm Pat or anything.

NINJA EDIT!

Also, I meant to say that it is indeed awesome as it exists.

Hey man, when we talk of tiny cans, we're not talking about the tiny cans you can actually buy.  When it's karma cans, I imagine these cans being so small that they contain only enough liquid to just barely moisten your tongue.  In fact, for me, if we're talking roller-skate-to-tiny-can-ratio, I figure you could easily fit a whole six pack of tiny cans into a single skate. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2006, 05:30:58 pm »

Yes, I think maybe don't get rid of the thong, but move it - perhaps carelessly tossed at the base fo the award, you know at the bottom of the Martini Glass.  Perhaps liquid in the Glass?

Yeah, this is exactly where it should be.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What does a TOUAMBIE look like?
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2006, 05:31:58 pm »

Yeah, I'm not talking about those squat 8 oz. cans they serve on airplanes and in minibars and such - I'm talking about a regular-shaped can, only really tiny, holding maybe 1 oz. of Dr Pepper.   They're not little cans - they're tiny cans.

I'll maybe do something with the thong.  It's hard to find a thong photo that looks like more than a tapered piece of black nothing.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up