Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 11 Jan 06 - People obviously want to think that their cars can nail each other  (Read 12080 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

you're a dick

Jeezus you act like I'm the first to point this gaffe out in an unpleasant manner.  I believe yu-huang and I already hashed this out so why don't you come back when you have something worthwhile to say, k thx? 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

We're probably already facing the prospect of invasion for: Po Po Po Po Popozao!...the only thing I can think of that's both stupider AND more offensive than Trucknutz.
Hold on you're saying that Brazilian Funk is about to reach the ears of America? I'm sorry for that.
Damn Panamanians! Why can't they just watch over that damn canal properly?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

They're much smaller than I originally predicted in my mind.

That's not what your mother said last night...
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile

So when you see a truck with testes, which is better form?

Do you cut one of them off and write "Go, Lance, go!" on the other?  Or do you go for something more confused and obscure like writing a big "W" across both of them?
Logged

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk

We're probably already facing the prospect of invasion for: Po Po Po Po Popozao!...the only thing I can think of that's both stupider AND more offensive than Trucknutz. On the other hand, it sounds like something that Ray might release on his record label. (And so we come full-circle.)

I can only extend my sympathies towards you. Really, it's not my fault, but I'm ten kinds of ashamed, and stuffs.
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile

(And a set of Welcome Nutz for "the bollocks," our Latest Member.)

Oh, never mind him.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile

Hold on you're saying that Brazilian Funk is about to reach the ears of America? I'm sorry for that.
Damn Panamanians! Why can't they just watch over that damn canal properly?

Gee, I'm...I'm sorry to be the one who has to break this to you, but I didn't realize it hadn't been causing, you know, riots and stuff on the other side of the canal.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

Oh, never mind him.

DAMMIT DAMMIT I was waiting anxiously to make this joke and the opportunity just didn't present itself

I am forced to give a tiny can of the stuff
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

V-Adore

  • Guest

So when you see a truck with testes, which is better form?

Do you cut one of them off and write "Go, Lance, go!" on the other?  Or do you go for something more confused and obscure like writing a big "W" across both of them?

"Go, Lance, go!" just made me laugh out loud, so I think that wins.

Nothing much to say about this strip, but the thread hell of wins. Y'all deserve huuuugs.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile

Man, I don't like the nut-sack attached to my BODY. Why would I want MORE nutsacks?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

Gee, I'm...I'm sorry to be the one who has to break this to you.

I can't believe that on the same day I learned about truck nuts AND Federline's song. I hate days like this.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Man, I don't like the nut-sack attached to my BODY. Why would I want MORE nutsacks?

I'm desperately trying to remember how the whole Bozack thing started. Because you used to be 128w45n or something, right?

Todd needs to hook his cars up with this one.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

I'm desperately trying to remember how the whole Bozack thing started. Because you used to be 128w45n or something, right?

Todd needs to hook his cars up with this one.

This may help explain.

He came on ding-dong day... he CAME ON DING-DONG DAY!

Woah.. did I just cortjstr cortjstr?  I feel... guilty.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

Man, I don't like the nut-sack attached to my BODY. Why would I want MORE nutsacks?

How many layers of self-loathing are happening when Bozack hates his own bozack?
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Every post in this thread is making me like this strip even more.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up