Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone  (Read 6566 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Undertoad

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 34
  • Ye Olde Gifte Shoppe ande Ale Taverne Inne Keepere
    • View Profile
    • the Cellar
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 04:41:09 pm »

Hey, dickhead, way to ruin the punchline in the subject!
Eat my ass.  This line is mostly revealed by the second panel.  Yesterday's line was revealed in the final panel, as are most of the subject lines here.  You just want to poke apparent newbs.
Logged
-=My usual hangout: The Cellar
-=My daily image blog: Image of the Day

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 05:28:00 pm »

The whole nutsack imagery that's pervading this board since yesterday is making people be cocks to strangers around here, apparently.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 05:41:27 pm »

I don't think anyone needs more ball-sacks; not online, not in real-life, not attached to a phone. We already have 3 billion, people.

I will not put balls on a truck
I will not put balls on a duck!
I will not put balls on a phone,
I will not give balls to a gnome!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 05:47:32 pm »

You know what's ironic is, I posted a picture of the little nutsack you can actually buy for your truck/car/motorcycle and people around here got downright PRUDISH about it. People you would NEVER expect.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 07:46:38 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 05:54:24 pm »

If there aren't nutsack-shaped lollipops on the market I will be very cross with humanity. But on the plus side Todd would have another thing to sell.
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 06:53:04 pm »

If there aren't nutsack-shaped lollipops on the market I will be very cross with humanity.

I haven't seen any of those. But can I interest you in butt-shaped chocolate candies?


Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 07:51:34 pm »

Sweet mercy Jesus WHERE CAN I BUY THE BUTT CANDY?

I also found great enjoyment from Todd getting the shakes in frustration over how to buy nuts for his cell phone. It reminds me of a story with a guy that worked at the airline before I started... a plane had arrived without a passenger's luggage, and he was trying to get an address to deliver it to once it arrived, and the guy was just being a total dickhead and refusing to give an address because "you're going to give me my bag RIGHT NOW." Like we were hiding it from him or something.

So the employee says, "Okay, one minute," puts his hands on the counter like he's bracing for something, and makes a grimacing face like he's really struggling hard with something. He then turns and looks at the floor behind him. Then he assumes the position, grimaces again, and looks behind him. He then looks at the passenger and says, "Sorry, sir. I tried." Everyone around the guy started laughing, and he was suitably embarrassed about his inability to inspire fear in the person behind the counter.

I'm not real sure why the strip reminded me of that. It just did.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 08:25:08 pm »

Because I know some people wish they could solve their portable storage issues with something more macho than a "thumb drive," I'm totally inventing a USB flash drive shaped like a nutsack.  Plug it in and you will leave NO DOUBT that your Alienware A-51 with the custom neon case is TEH ULTAMIT MACHINE and that you are not a person to mess with.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 09:18:22 pm »

Take THAT Swiss Army USB Drive!

Personally, I'm waiting for a USB drive that's shaped like the silhouette woman on trucker mud flaps and/or a woman whose clothes come of while connected to the computer. Needless to say the nipples would be the activity lights. I should e-mail the people who make those penis pads with the breast-shaped wrist pad on them.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 09:26:56 pm »

I should e-mail the people who make those penis pads with the breast-shaped wrist pad on them.

I believe, sir, that those are called Tittypads!

Or Juggstraps?

Carpal tunnel INDUCERS?

Oh, I do go on!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 09:27:25 pm »

Because I know some people wish they could solve their portable storage issues with something more macho than a "thumb drive," I'm totally inventing a USB flash drive shaped like a nutsack.  Plug it in and you will leave NO DOUBT that your Alienware A-51 with the custom neon case is TEH ULTAMIT MACHINE and that you are not a person to mess with.

I have no use for one of those, but damnit, I WANT ONE ANYWAY.

As to the nutsack phone accoutrement, I am unsure whether Todd is shaking from constipation or the extreme need to attain one of the aforementioned hard-to-find dangly bits.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 09:48:27 pm »

I have no use for one of those, but damnit, I WANT ONE ANYWAY.

You can get the older larger ones* for like $11 or a Staples brand one for about $25. You aren't exactly breaking the bank


*to clarify, physically larger but they hold less data
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 10:05:24 pm »

All this nutsack talk reminded me of this kid in junior high who had a pouch that he kept stuff in.  That's not the point though.  The pouch was made out of a kangaroo scrotum.  He used to put it in his mouth to gross us out.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 11:22:44 pm »

I believe, sir, that those are called Tittypads!

Or Juggstraps?

Carpal tunnel INDUCERS?

Oh, I do go on!

Needless to say I couldn't Google this at work but I found it.

http://www.chestrest.com/azumi-penis-p-10.html
http://www.chestrest.com/popup_image.php?pID=10&image=1
http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/1819.html
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 11:25:21 pm »

Needless to say I couldn't Google this at work but I found it.

http://www.chestrest.com/azumi-penis-p-10.html
http://www.chestrest.com/popup_image.php?pID=10&image=1
http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/1819.html

No offense to anyone who has one of these, but if you don't have it for ironic purposes you are probably not now, or ever, getting any.  They are as classy as "Bikini Inspector" t-shirts and as attracting of quality ladies as um.. pressing your cock against a bus window. 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up