Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: it's simple, really  (Read 3964 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yu-huang

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 92
    • View Profile
    • xy7htk
Re: it's simple, really
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2006, 01:40:22 am »

Oh.  After starting a thread in which you dissed people left and right.  Poor innocent you.

Limmo, again: There were stuffs going on before that. What you saw was me reacting to a certain situation. I can be a bitch when annoyed, too, and isn't that only normal?

---

Hi, Bozack. I'm yu-huang, what is the haps? =)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 01:50:37 am by yu-huang »
Logged
the ominous finger-pointing of street aggression

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: it's simple, really
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2006, 01:51:59 am »

Locked.  We ain't going down this road.  Jamie we need you.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: it's simple, really
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2006, 01:58:36 am »

I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare this shitstorm officially over.

I don't know who was deleting your posts Yu-Huang.  I didn't think it was cool and I hope it doesn't continue.  I don't blame you for reacting poorly to that.

I meant what I said when I posted the sticky.  I really did not want to have to be doing that kind of heavy handed moderating crap.  It's never really been necessary before and I hope it isn't in the future.  One of the huge appeals of this place is the congeniality and compatibility we have.  I think that's why people have reacted so strongly to the first sign of strife.

Incidentally, the sticky was clearly not directed your way.

So this shit is now over and we're all going to play nice.  I intend to lock this thread.  If it keeps coming up I'll be sorely tempted to keep locking threads.

Play nice, dammit!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: it's simple, really
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2006, 06:06:50 am »

Thanks, Aug.

I stand by my opinion of both AOL and Angelfire pages, though.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up